SWORD OF WAR IS NERF WEAPON IN DEADLIEST WARRIOR

• IN THE STATS HAVE MORE DAMAGE BUT WHEN YOU PLAY YOU NEED 3 OR 4 MAYBE 5 TO KILL A PIRATE TWO HANDED SWORD I THINK YOU NEED TO FIX THE DAMAGE OF THE SWORD OF WAR I PREFER THE LONG SWORD THAT WAS IN THE BEGINING

• WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

• CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

SWORD OF WAR IS A STABBING WEAPON, FOOL. IF IT TAKES 5 HITS TO KILL A PIRATE, YOU’RE DOING IT VERY WRONG.

• FULL ALPHA

• the sow slashes are more of a pace-keeper, and to keep a damaging arc out front just to keep them in a defensive mindset instead of an actual damage strike. It’s important to know how much damage the slashes can do. If you hit them dead-center with the slash, you can two-hit a ninja, and maybe put a pirate in kick range. If you them with the beginning or end of your swing, the damage is pretty low.

Something else important to keep in mind, is that the different damage amount swings make different sounds when you hit them. Experiment yourself to find out.

• op if u didnt lmb spam everything it wouldnt be that nerf

• I can two hit pirates with it two handed. Never takes more than 3. Unless you blue tracer them in the legs all the time.