Launcher problem/issue

• When i try to play at Chivalry it always appear

I don’t know what to do, i reinstalled the game twice, and continues telling me this, any help?

• yea im having the same issue, does yours not launch and on steam it says you are playing chivalry?

• @ryry338:

yea im having the same issue, does yours not launch and on steam it says you are playing chivalry?

Me too. I have steam saying I am playing. And in task manager I see ChivLauncher.exe and must close process manually.
    Have you found an answer Ryry338?

• same problem for me since 2 days…still finding no answer to fix this …tried a lot of stuff now and reinstalling the game dont work also…
    I NEED HELP! :D

• Let’s see if skipping the launcher helps.

Make a shortcut to Chivalry (from steam) on your desktop. Edit the shortcut and make the command look like this:
    steam://run/219640/en/-cmw

Launch that. It will ask you if it’s ok to run with ‘-cmw’ just say yes.
    You can put -cdw there if you want it for Deadliest Warrior.

• Developer

@At0m:

same problem for me since 2 days…still finding no answer to fix this …tried a lot of stuff now and reinstalling the game dont work also…
    I NEED HELP! :D

What issue are you having exactly? We pushed a fix to the issue that the OP was having. If you’ve been having an issue that started around Monday, it could be some rare side-effect of the fix, or something totally unrelated.