Kicked for shit talking

• any1 else experience the insane abuse o tha vote kick system xD

• pls stop trolling these forums

• I get kicked all the time for pointing out and trying to have people vote out high ping players that are clearly lagging the servers. The level of stupidity is truly frightening.

• @Retsnom:

I get kicked all the time for pointing out and trying to have people vote out high ping players that are clearly lagging the servers. The level of stupidity is truly frightening.

Hi, this happens to me a lot.

• lmao xD shut up op u nerd !

• talk shit

get hit

• @Retsnom:

I get kicked all the time for pointing out and trying to have people vote out high ping players that are clearly lagging the servers. The level of stupidity is truly frightening.

Which pings do you consider high,may I ask?

• @Xrathk:

Which pings do you consider high,may I ask?

Above 90. Above 150 is votekick worthy.

• A ping above 64 is already “unplayable” for me. I guess I’m just too demanding, but since there are more than enough servers in my region a ping above 50 usually means someone or something is using up bandwidth anyway.

With a ping of 60+ I already notice minor stuttering and that is enough for me to ruin a match.

• When it comes to a regular player against a laggy player from my experience:

80 - Things start getting unreliable and the laggy player occasionally get through good parries and surprise you.
    100 - It becomes harder to hit the target with stabs and overheads because their movements are a bit “off” and you tend to keep misreading how they’ll move. Also flinching becomes highly unreliable at this point and you should not assume you will be safe if you land an attack in between their swings.
    120 - This is the point where parrying becomes completely pointless, and you should instead exploit the fact that its as difficult for the lagger to parry you as it is for you to parry him and ONLY attack.

I personally vote yes on 75 or higher.

• Man.

You just gotta get used to it.

Down here 90% of people have 70+ ping. Usually between 70-120.

• @Karasu:

Above 90. Above 150 is votekick worthy.

Yep, This ^
    Though i think constant 120ms is too slow as well.
    Personally i’ll find another server if my ping is consistently over 90. I can tell once its pushing 80ms too as you just can’t work as well as you normally could.

Most of my votes against people with 150ms are successful; it just depends if its a newb sale weekend or not. If its newb sale weekend then it pretty much has to be 220ms or more before people will start to votekick for high ping.

• @giantyak:

Yep, This ^
    Though i think constant 120ms is too slow as well.
    Personally i’ll find another server if my ping is consistently over 90. I can tell once its pushing 80ms too as you just can’t work as well as you normally could.

Most of my votes against people with 150ms are successful; it just depends if its a newb sale weekend or not. If its newb sale weekend then it pretty much has to be 220ms or more before people will start to votekick for high ping.

OH lord yes. I would never play with ping even higher than 80 if I didn’t have to. I was only talking about others’ ping. Funny that you have so much success kicking high pingers though. I’m always cursed at, called clanfag ping police, or votekicked myself (Although that’s never successful either I suppose).

• @Karasu:

Funny that you have so much success kicking high pingers though. I’m always cursed at, called clanfag ping police, or votekicked myself (Although that’s never successful either I suppose).

Then these high pingers gonna whine about how this game is shit because block “doesn’t work” for them.

• i wish i had 100 ping to euro servers again i miss playing against eurofriends :(

• Lol you’re shit talking and wondering why you get kicked? No one likes a shit talker.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Then these high pingers gonna whine about how this game is shit because block “doesn’t work” for them.

me in yurop