WHY IS THERE NO ZOMBIES MODE YET?!?1

• How insane is this. Everyone has weapons (no archer) apart from one person who has fists out. Any person the fist’er kills gets moved onto the team of the mighty fist. Soon it’ll be one man against an army of fist-zombies ready to fist you until you succumb to the pleasur… err, pain of being fisted. To death.

• why? MAA+fists = troll

• Actually, this sounds like fun, but the format needs tweaking. One guy with fists isn’t going ANYWHERE against an army of people with weapons. Would also need its own map that prevents players from bunching up.

Come to think of it, this would work pretty well in Deadliest Warrior. Give the alpha zombie a throwing knife and a sword, and have the throwing knife insta-kill. I don’t have the technical skills to do this, but get on it, modders!

• You could do a mod were the first one who dies becomes a skeleton warrior Archer class with a short sword and can be one hit by everything and can respawn normally. Then if you get killed you also become a skeleton warrior till there is only one last surviving human warrior. A true last man standing.

• Spectral Echo hordes

• @SOC:

Spectral Echo hordes

exaclty, it would play like zombie panic, last man standing against fast easy to kill hordes.

• @Mockingbirch:

Actually, this sounds like fun, but the format needs tweaking. One guy with fists isn’t going ANYWHERE against an army of people with weapons. Would also need its own map that prevents players from bunching up.

Come to think of it, this would work pretty well in Deadliest Warrior. Give the alpha zombie a throwing knife and a sword, and have the throwing knife insta-kill. I don’t have the technical skills to do this, but get on it, modders!

I managed to convince about half a server to do this on Ruins, which is IMO a perfect map for it. It was incredibly fun, and only a few players were reluctant to switch (or didn’t understand)

It actually was just a lot of fun. I think if it was to be a mod, the zombies need more stamina. That was the only thing that let it down.

• I made a zombie thread in the mod-idea section a month ago and everyone shit on it, this guy makes one and everyone likes the idea. Fuckin herpderp.

• Because i´m bored of everything relating to zombies, its an overused concept.

• Filthy peasant rebellion.

• @Oy:

I made a zombie thread in the mod-idea section a month ago and everyone shit on it, this guy makes one and everyone likes the idea. Fuckin herpderp.

Oy, it’s because your idea was to actually make a zombie mod with AI zombies. This dude’s idea is to just use in-game assets with some health/stamina modifiers, which is #1: A lot easier to do. #2: Humans could be the zombies, which would be a lot more fun.

• @RockandGrohl:

How insane is this. Everyone has weapons (no archer) apart from one person who has fists out. Any person the fist’er kills gets moved onto the team of the mighty fist. Soon it’ll be one man against an army of fist-zombies ready to fist you until you succumb to the pleasur… err, pain of being fisted. To death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

• @Flippy:

Oy, it’s because your idea was to actually make a zombie mod with AI zombies. This dude’s idea is to just use in-game assets with some health/stamina modifiers, which is #1: A lot easier to do. #2: Humans could be the zombies, which would be a lot more fun.

My idea was either AI zombies or a counter-strike style mod with player zombies. Please pay attention flipper.

• @Oy:

My idea was either AI zombies or a counter-strike style mod with player zombies. Please pay attention flipper.

But you like CDW, can’t take ya post seriously.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Didn’t you like it aswell at first?

• @Retsnom:

You could do a mod were the first one who dies becomes a skeleton warrior Archer class with a short sword and can be one hit by everything and can respawn normally. Then if you get killed you also become a skeleton warrior till there is only one last surviving human warrior. A true last man standing.

So basically… Infection mode from Halo? Almost?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Art thou my eunuch? I shall make it so.

• @Oy:

I made a zombie thread in the mod-idea section a month ago and everyone shit on it, this guy makes one and everyone likes the idea. Fuckin herpderp.

It’s because no one like you…. hehehe

I never said I actually like the idea. I agree that the zombie thing is kind of played out. I just suggested how it could be done fairly easy within the SDK.

• Played out or not, this game has the potential to have really good zombie combat, involving taking off limbs but still being alive, archer standoffs against large hordes, defending barricades and doing objectives while fighting off undead. It would be really cool, regardless of all the shitty zombie stuff recently.

And no one likes your mom. HA!

• @Oy:

Played out or not, this game has the potential to have really good zombie combat, involving taking off limbs but still being alive, archer standoffs against large hordes, defending barricades and doing objectives while fighting off undead. It would be really cool, regardless of all the shitty zombie stuff recently.

And no one likes your mom. HA!

Yeah I could see that for sure. Basically a one off game type that you would get bored of pretty quicky. Now get off my mom, I just got off of yours…. hehe