Community Update

• @Mystikkal:

• Lack of any matchmaking / ladder / ranking system

That should be relatively easy to implement and would certainly garner of lot of interest. Who wouldn’t want to see Crushed #1 in his time zone.

• Oh looks its BB. The evil twin brother of Lemon.

• i think balance council should be re-implemented, some of the top TB guys need to get into teamspeak or mumble and we should just hash this out in a civilized manner. Spook and I have been talking about an hour over what kind of changes could be made but still keep the game balanced, and it’s going really well. We need some actual LIVE discussion WITH torn banner reps about this stuff so we can all conversate, rebuttal, share ideas etc.

That would be best.

I sat in on a couple of balance council Teamspeaks or mumbles, and basically people were talking to each other(players) and they were going to submit their ideas to torn banner, but torn banner needs to be in on that discussion for it to work. Then they can hear all the counter arguments, why something would be impllemented a certain way, and provide their own input in real time. They could possibly give us an hour of their time and we could really make some changes.

• @gregcau:

BB your posts were hilarious. Love the brunette.

I try.

@Mystikkal:

It seems like they want to turn a leaf… who knows if that’s true… but I thought I’d give my 2 cents

You get an A+ for optimism Myst.

@50ShadesofClay:

i think balance council should be re-implemented

Really won’t do much good seeing how adamantly TB told off the last council. Did that conversation ever get leaked? It was pretty sad.

How sad you ask?
    This sad.

• @Sophax:

Oh looks its BB. The evil twin brother of Lemon.

Hmmmm…

@Lemonator:

Chivalry isn’t a melee game.

I think I’ll take that as a compliment.

• Remove feints,dragging,lookdown overheads,hit accelerating,archers,norse sword,MAAs,and game will be perfect.

• @Xrathk:

Remove feints,dragging,lookdown overheads,hit accelerating,archers,norse sword,MAAs,and game will be perfect.

Worst troll ever.

• Global Moderator

@Sophax:

Oh looks its BB. The evil twin brother of Lemon.

He’s pretty damn evil.

• @Flippy:

Worst troll ever.

Tried to make it as blantant as possible.Now it is time for a good night’s sleep.

• @Flippy:

Worst troll ever.

When did jokes and trolls become synonymous?

@lemonater47:

He’s pretty damn evil.

Yes, I’m the evil one.

@lemonater47:

I run a 64 player server.

• @BB:

When did jokes and trolls become synonymous?

Yes, I’m the evil one.

BB don’t reply to Lemon. It feeds him. If nobody ever replies to him he might just go away. He’s clearly the most brilliant troll to ever live.

• That bitch took all my fun gifs…

Why don’t they just rip my heart out instead.

The fuck is an image inserter even for if you delete all the pics?

• @BB:

That bitch took all my fun gifs…

Why don’t they just rip my heart out instead.

The fuck is an image inserter even for if you delete all the pics?

Where the hell do you even get those anyway?

• @Flippy:

Where the hell do you even get those anyway?

Just google images.

• @Flippy:

BB don’t reply to Lemon. It feeds him. If nobody ever replies to him he might just go away. He’s clearly the most brilliant troll to ever live.

2 more posts and he reaches 6,000 troll posts.

• @gregcau:

2 more posts and he reaches 6,000 troll posts.

1 more month until we can make “it’s over 9,000” jokes.

• Oh what the fuck. BB was banned?

How can you not blame him for being mad and pessimistic when he and everyone else in the balance council were literally betrayed.

Unban him now.

• @Flippy:

Oh what the fuck. BB was banned?

How can you not blame him for being mad and pessimistic when he and everyone else in the balance council were literally betrayed.

Unban him now.

I wasn’t lucky enough to see, but I think he posted some…questionable images.

• @Karasu:

I wasn’t lucky enough to see, but I think he posted some…questionable images.

I didn’t see anything questionable.

• @Flippy:

I didn’t see anything questionable.

Because they were removed, naturally.