Server Browser Issues

• Server browser showing inaccurate player numbers and pings.

SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.

• @omg87:

Server browser showing inaccurate player numbers and pings.

SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.

Just so there’s more outcry about it, the server browser is indeed broken. It’s reporting servers as full when they aren’t, just like the bug that was (atleast I think it’s gone) in DW.

• Yep, came here cause of the new server browser issues. Been like this for a couple of days now. Inaccurate player numbers and pings, also makes the filter useless, and server info doesnt work for me, since it always and only show server info the the top server in the list… Are there any known fixes for this? Is TB working on it?

• My browser don’t show any servers. From day to day it stoped working on one day i was playing normaly and it was serching servers as usualy byt the next day it stoped showing eny servers i was thinking that maybe steam have problem with servers because there was no updates to chivalry, but it is week after this incident ant it still dont working, a was searching the solution in the internet. I tried everythink:
    -changing config file to .old
    -deleting config folders and files
    -disabeling the firewall
    -reinstalling the game
    -changing the setting in filters
    and nothing worked i dont know if the problem is with steam or chivalry.

A reply would be very much appreciated. :D

• @BigBoom:

My browser don’t show any servers. From day to day it stoped working on one day i was playing normaly and it was serching servers as usualy byt the next day it stoped showing eny servers i was thinking that maybe steam have problem with servers because there was no updates to chivalry, but it is week after this incident ant it still dont working, a was searching the solution in the internet. I tried everythink:
    -changing config file to .old
    -deleting config folders and files
    -disabeling the firewall
    -reinstalling the game
    -changing the setting in filters
    and nothing worked i dont know if the problem is with steam or chivalry.

A reply would be very much appreciated. :D

1. Double check your server filter. Make sure it’s void of “third person only”, “rank limits”, etc.
    2. Your Steam Settings > In-Game > Max pings: If this number is too high on an old router it will overload it and cause it to stop functioning for a bit. Try lowering this number.
    3. Try the steam server browser and see if it works. View > Server List.
    4. Firewall!

• @AmishInsurgent:

1. Double check your server filter. Make sure it’s void of “third person only”, “rank limits”, etc.
    2. Your Steam Settings > In-Game > Max pings: If this number is too high on an old router it will overload it and cause it to stop functioning for a bit. Try lowering this number.
    3. Try the steam server browser and see if it works. View > Server List.
    4. Firewall!

Thanks for reply. I have tried everythink and the only result that i have on the end is that sometimes it shows 6 servers that are empty I dont know what to do.
    -some people said that changing the settings to third person perspective or to 100% then back to all helped but that didnt worked for me.
    -I have new router but i still tried lowering the ping in steam settings and nothink.
    -The steam browsers show no servers to. I tried putting ip in to favorite from site game-monitor.com and when i try to connect to that server, steam window come up that says:

–-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Game info - 0.0.0.0:0

Game:
    Server: is not currently on any game server

I dont under stand it.
    -I disable the firewall completly and restarted the steam and it dont work eather.

Last think i thought of was reinstaling steam and that didnt worked to.
    I dont know what i causing this problem if its a bug or my router problem or steam problem becouse i played on this same set up before with no problem.

• When you did "Steam > View > Server List > Internet tab you had 0 servers showing at all or just for chivalry?
    You got 6 empty servers to show? That’s something. Remember what they were called?
    Also make sure you’re not launching Chivalry BETA.

• Thats fucking strange it start working now xD
    And sorry but im not dumb and i know to change the game in filters to chivalry and lunch normal game not beta.

• ive been having an issue for the longest time and its really annoying. everytime i open the game and search for a server i see very few results because by default the filter sets the perspective to third person only. ive tried saving different options but it will always revert back to third person only.
    http://imgur.com/IomYLyu

• This doesn’t need to be said but the server browser shows inaccurate pings…

Although it is nice when I see a server that I actually might have a good enough ping to play on. But then I connect and it’s like 400 so I go single player.