Clan Servers? It can't be.

• Someone in another post said there were clan servers on this game.

Really?

I mean, I played CDW for a month or so after launch, and I’ve been poking my head in to see if it’s worth getting back into recently; there’s definitely a big gap between the two, so it’s technically possible there was a period in there that this game was good enough for scrims to happen, but I’m not quite sure I believe it.

Thoughts?

• There have been clan servers since launch. Scrims though are a rarity. There are some new pubstomper clans, but I wouldn’t flatter them by calling them competitive. Most of them whine about feints and reverse overheads.

• Oh my god Flippy stop ducking my attacks, you’re so nooooby. Only a noob ducks. And stop dragging, you’re supposed to walk at me and click lmb, not aim your attacks you silly goose.

• @Oy:

Oh my god Flippy stop ducking my attacks, you’re so nooooby. Only a noob ducks. And stop dragging, you’re supposed to walk at me and click lmb, not aim your attacks you silly goose.

Good thing TB fixed that facehug bug though. I exploited the shit out of that unintended bug.

:3
    :3

• Holy fuck that facehug thing was almost as bad as the respawning glitch. I killed him, why is he here again? Fuck off.

• @Oy:

Holy fuck that facehug thing was almost as bad as the respawning glitch. I killed him, why is he here again? Fuck off.

Hey, why do you have to be so rude and tell people to fuck off? Please be nice to each other.

• @Sophax:

Hey, why do you have to be so rude and tell people to fuck off? Please be nice to each other.

It was a joke, referring to BandoftheHawk’s incredibly stupid posts.

• flippy why u wear fedora at school

• @Pesky:

flippy why u wear fedora at school

Why are you such a terrible troll?

• @Flippy:

Why are you such a terrible troll?

whats troll but why tho