How do I unbind a key?

• I used setbind p aoc_endgame

Now I want to undo it

I tried unbind p

Thanks got it

• Restart your binds to default.

• you could go into the UDKGame.ini file and remove that bind as well.

• Or wait till the game updates. Resets all binds.

• @Xylvion:

you could go into the UDKGame.ini file and remove that bind as well.

This is the correct proceedure for unbinding a unique keybind that will not unbind any other commands that are not default. If you are like me, my config is nothing like the default because I use a multi button gaming mouse and a Razor Nostromo. Thus if you only want to unbind a special keybind, look of it towards the bottom of the UDKGame.ini and just delete the P in the key bind.

• if you open it in notepad++, just hit ctrl+f and search for “bindings” and you’ll get to the right section.

• @Xylvion:

if you open it in notepad++, just hit ctrl+f and search for “bindings” and you’ll get to the right section.

I binded my “v” key to say gf becuase i duel alot. i wrote in the consle "setbind “v” say “gf”. so then it worked. after that i noticed that i couldent dodge so i binded v to say nothing but it stayed the same. I couldent dodge. I tried opening the UDKGame.ini and I hit ctrl+f and wrote bindings but it says bindings not found. can someone help me

• I binded my “v” key to say gf becuase i duel alot. i wrote in the consle "setbind “v” say “gf”. so then it worked. after that i noticed that i couldent dodge so i binded v to say nothing but it stayed the same. I couldent dodge.Can someone please help me unbind the key. I tried opening the UDKGame.ini and hiting
    ctrl+f and writing bindings but it said binding not found can you help me

• The binds are no longer stored in UDKGame.ini, they are in UDKPlayerInput.ini.