Option to reset weapons?

• I’ve been playin chivalry for quite some time and have had all the weapons unlocked for a while. I’m just curious if theres a proper way to reset my weapons so i can unlock them again to add some more interest in the game for meh.

• Resetting your weapon unlocks in not an option available in Chivalry.

• Developer

Is this something many people would be interested in?

• Sort of a yes, but seeing as how difficult it has been for you to fix unlocks, I fear that if it was an option then we’d never again be able to get our weapons once we reset.

• Tibbs to that I would reply; why not? Just gives players more options, so I would say go ahead and do it.

• I’m not really interested in this and I’m especially not interested in resources being used to make this an option and all the bugs that would come with it.

• It is really easy to rest your settings. Create another free account on steam from your computer. Log in and play chiv. That account will start from the begining.

• @Retsnom:

It is really easy to rest your settings. Create another free account on steam from your computer. Log in and play chiv. That account will start from the begining.

I’m pretty sure you have to buy the game on the alternate account too.

• I didnt, not on the same computer….

• @Retsnom:

I didnt, not on the same computer….

Not sure how this is possible, as the license is tied to your Steam account, and Chivalry isn’t free. Have tried to do what you describe on the same computer as well, and there’s a “Purchase” button instead of play.

• Hmm dont know what to tell you, it worked
    for me….

• @DokB:

Sort of a yes, but seeing as how difficult it has been for you to fix unlocks, I fear that if it was an option then we’d never again be able to get our weapons once we reset.

^

My first thought every time someone asks about resetting unlocks.

• @Tibberius:

I can’t speak for the people, but I would be interested in it. I suppose it would give me micro goals to achieve in between ranking up. Just my two pennies worth.

• @Tibberius:

Of all the well thought out suggestion and questions I seen on this forum, this is the one a member of staff replies to… Asking us if we want resting our hard work as an option so it gives us a reason to continue playing…(Fuck sake)

No, just polish up the buggs and that will be enough to keep ppl interested.

Also the OP was taking a stab at your lack of content and you go and reply like he was serious…Jesus.

• Easy there guy. I wasn’t taking a “stab” at anything actually I just like playing chivalry. Of course the game has it bugs as does most games do, but for me at least they don’t impede on my fun in the game as much as they apparently do to yours. Everyone might like or hate the game for different reasons but with everyone’s grubs aside, i just find the process of unlocking all the weapons fun. Thats it.

• YES! I wanted this ages ago and instead had to create a smurf account. I just really enjoyed the weapon unlocking part of the game, that shit’s fun for me :/

Also, it shouldn’t be much work at all, and pretty tricky to screw up! It’s just setting a few values in a database to 0!

Retsom, you’re a lucky boy!! That shouldn’t have worked for you, you usually have to buy the game for each account

• @SOC:

I’m not really interested in this and I’m especially not interested in resources being used to make this an option

+10 characters

• @Tibberius:

I would rather the weapons I selected last time defaulted to when I select a class. So if I pick MAA it would auto select that loadout.

Far more important than a little used option to unlock weapons again. Usability is king.

• @gregcau:

I would rather the weapons I selected last time defaulted to when I select a class. So if I pick MAA it would auto select that loadout.

Far more important than a little used option to unlock weapons again. Usability is king.

Make customized loadout slots for classes ! This is brilliant !

• bResetStats=TRUE
    you’re welcome