Put the Toxic Lemon on Your Ignore List

• If we all put him on our ignore list, nobody will ever reply to him. If nobody ever replies to him, he may go away.

Come on guys, we can do it. We just need to have some self control and never reply to his stupid, inbred monkey opinions ever again.

• Uh oh, this won’t end well.

• @Flippy:

If we all put him on our ignore list, nobody will ever reply to him. If nobody ever replies to him, he may go away.

Come on guys, we can do it. We just need to have some self control and never reply to his stupid, inbred monkey opinions ever again.

1+ For community silent treatment

• Actually the ignore list is hideous, I tried but it highlights his hidden post in bright red so it is even more annoying.

Lemon is a mystery. He means well but its like talking to a 6yo. We do however agree on a few things.

It is interesting though he suddenly spurted 4000 posts in 4 months which seemed to have coincided with either puberty or starting his history degree. Hard to tell which. I am all for free speech but 50% of what he posts makes no sense and indicates he didnt read the thread or doesnt care. It could be just he is laughing and trolling us all, hard to tell.

• Peter Gabriel very good tbh.
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petergabriel/redrain.html
    :distant:

• inb4 Flippys banned

• Flippy, I don’t think you need to be telling people who they should block. They can make that decision for themselves.

No need to call people out.

Topic closed.