Kimiko

• Loin you’re not as infallible as you think. Maybe you should reconsider your outlook as supreme overlord of these forums.

• Lol oh man.

• @loin:

You been snorting to much sugar tbh. That person as a manager of this community is not missed at all by me.
    The problem is you clots of cheese fail to understand 2 sides exist in a story. Perhaps they Question is why
    TB does not want her as a manager… ? Maybe you muricans think she is the best thing since sliced bread
    but be assured the world is a lot bigger then your pov’s.

Looks like Loin doesn’t read everything that is posted in the forum, or else he would know both sides.

'MURICA!..…

Wait…I’m not even American.

• @Keith:

Looks like Loin doesn’t read everything that is posted in the forum, or else he would know both sides.

'MURICA!..…

Wait…I’m not even American.

American isn’t just a nationality, it’s a state of mind. It’s a way of life! Now give me a cheeseburger and turn on Nascar (actually, I hate Nascar…)

• @Slaughtervomit:

American isn’t just a nationality, it’s a state of mind. It’s a way of life! Now give me a cheeseburger and turn on Nascar (actually, I hate Nascar…)

You can’t hate Nascar. It’s a way of life and a state of mind. It’s a never ending mystery because you know, you’re never right.

• @Keith:

You can’t hate Nascar. It’s a way of life and a state of mind. It’s a never ending mystery because you know, you’re never right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En88gSpLz6E

• @Slaughtervomit:

It really is just a nationality in this context. Way of life? lmfao

• I must say……

With Kimi being gone.

• @k3||Chicken:

I must say……

With Kimi being gone.
    Awww hugs

/10char

• In my opinion, all she did was shitpost on the forums and get paid for it. Pretty much.
    And publicing some information. I didn’t feel like she was worthy of the job.

• @Pungvarg:

In my opinion, all she did was shitpost on the forums and get paid for it. Pretty much.

Hahahaha. That’s a good one.

That’s all she did? Hahahaha.

Oh man, this day sucks but that made it better. Thanks. :)

• @Keith:

That’s all she did? Hahahaha.

He is obviously too young to understand… poor kid.

Whenever I am in CMW and feeling frisky I think of Kimi

• It’s okay, he got mad when I had to ban him. He’s also the one who sent me that hate mail I showed some of you. Totally good times!

• @Pungvarg:

In my opinion, all she did was shitpost on the forums and get paid for it. Pretty much.

You should see the mod section.

• How come Thylacine isn’t banned? I’m not shitposting I’m genuinely curious. I thought making an alternate account while your original one is banned is not allowed and resulted in a perma ban on the new account, if I’m not mistaken.

EDIT: Kimi I would love to see that hate mail.

• He is too small to ban.

• @Pungvarg:

Don’t make me call your parents and tell them how naughty of a boy you are on the internet we all know how that went. DDosing and trolling people and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet like some spineless vermin.

• @Sophax:

Don’t make me call your parents and tell them how naughty of a boy you are on the internet we all know how that went. DDosing and trolling people and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet like some spineless vermin.

What’s the story behind that anyway? All I know are a few foggy details. His parents were called, he got yelled at and grounded, I don’t know much else though. Sounds like a tasty story.

• @Flippy:

What’s the story behind that anyway? All I know are a few foggy details. His parents were called, he got yelled at and grounded, I don’t know much else though. Sounds like a tasty story.

None of that happened and my mother laughed about it all after i told her how buttmad i had made people over a game. i did tell her that i had done something illegal though (ddos) which worried her abit, but i told her i wouldnt get in any legal trouble most likely so we just let it go.
    you shouldnt be a crushed bandwagon fanboy if you are looking for the truth
    addtional information:

Crushed and a few of his friends did call the evening Razio doxed me. My mother picked up the phone since i was outside driving ATV, but she couldnt understand Crushed (he spoke english and she doesent speak that) and just hung up. Since doperider had informed me that they were gonna spam call me i asked my mother if someone had called. She said yes once, i asked who, and she said it was some disoriented teenager.
    I said it was people who were mad at me for something i had done in a game and she lolled and said she wont answer if they call.

Dusty had obtained my IP from me joining the server which i had ddosed, and he ddosed me every time i played chivalry for 2 weeks straight after that. after those 2 weeks he stopped for some reason.

Simrai founder Razio was the one who DoXd my personal information and gave it to all KnH members, which he had obtained through my purchases of servers from his site. (my billing information) He threatened to report me to the police for DDoS and said he had impeckable evidence that i had done it, which worried me, until i found out that he had done something illegal (DoX) which is far worse than a simple DDoS when it comes to law and punishment. So if he would report me i would report him. Neither of us ending up doing that tho.

that’s pretty much it.

add me on steam if u want any more details

• Thats a lot of drama for a computer game.