Kimiko

• @Pungvarg:

In my opinion, all she did was shitpost on the forums and get paid for it. Pretty much.
    And publicing some information. I didn’t feel like she was worthy of the job.

You should see the mod section.

• How come Thylacine isn’t banned? I’m not shitposting I’m genuinely curious. I thought making an alternate account while your original one is banned is not allowed and resulted in a perma ban on the new account, if I’m not mistaken.

EDIT: Kimi I would love to see that hate mail.

• He is too small to ban.

• @Pungvarg:

In my opinion, all she did was shitpost on the forums and get paid for it. Pretty much.
    And publicing some information. I didn’t feel like she was worthy of the job.

Don’t make me call your parents and tell them how naughty of a boy you are on the internet we all know how that went. DDosing and trolling people and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet like some spineless vermin.

• @Sophax:

Don’t make me call your parents and tell them how naughty of a boy you are on the internet we all know how that went. DDosing and trolling people and hiding behind the anonymity of the internet like some spineless vermin.

What’s the story behind that anyway? All I know are a few foggy details. His parents were called, he got yelled at and grounded, I don’t know much else though. Sounds like a tasty story.

• @Flippy:

What’s the story behind that anyway? All I know are a few foggy details. His parents were called, he got yelled at and grounded, I don’t know much else though. Sounds like a tasty story.

None of that happened and my mother laughed about it all after i told her how buttmad i had made people over a game. i did tell her that i had done something illegal though (ddos) which worried her abit, but i told her i wouldnt get in any legal trouble most likely so we just let it go.
    you shouldnt be a crushed bandwagon fanboy if you are looking for the truth
    addtional information:

Crushed and a few of his friends did call the evening Razio doxed me. My mother picked up the phone since i was outside driving ATV, but she couldnt understand Crushed (he spoke english and she doesent speak that) and just hung up. Since doperider had informed me that they were gonna spam call me i asked my mother if someone had called. She said yes once, i asked who, and she said it was some disoriented teenager.
    I said it was people who were mad at me for something i had done in a game and she lolled and said she wont answer if they call.

Dusty had obtained my IP from me joining the server which i had ddosed, and he ddosed me every time i played chivalry for 2 weeks straight after that. after those 2 weeks he stopped for some reason.

Simrai founder Razio was the one who DoXd my personal information and gave it to all KnH members, which he had obtained through my purchases of servers from his site. (my billing information) He threatened to report me to the police for DDoS and said he had impeckable evidence that i had done it, which worried me, until i found out that he had done something illegal (DoX) which is far worse than a simple DDoS when it comes to law and punishment. So if he would report me i would report him. Neither of us ending up doing that tho.

that’s pretty much it.

add me on steam if u want any more details

• Thats a lot of drama for a computer game.

• Lol Einar it wasnt me calling your mom it was ky wild and you shit your pants so bad you cried to rai on steam chat and begged him to forgive you LOL

• @CRUSHED:

Lol Einar it wasnt me calling your mom it was ky wild and you shit your pants so bad you cried to rai on steam chat and begged him to forgive you LOL

Ky wild is Swedish and whoever called didn’t speak Swedish so either you’re bullshitting or dumb or a combination of both

also, i wouldnt call it crying. i was worried about him making it a police matter until i found out that he had done something more illegal than i had.

• @gregcau:

Thats a lot of drama for a computer game.

doesent really affect me in any way tho. most ppl besides Crushed and his KnH fanboys/Toll dont care anymore and i can duel several high level players without them crying or trying desperately to appear intimidating

• @Pungvarg:

Ky wild is Swedish and whoever called didn’t speak Swedish so either you’re bullshitting or dumb or a combination of both

also, i wouldnt call it crying. i was worried about him making it a police matter until i found out that he had done something more illegal than i had.

why would you call bullshit when i still have the recording you lying autistic fuck

also rai never gave you personal information out your mom told us your name

EINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

• you dont have any recordings, and i asked my mom what she said when she picked up and she said ‘‘nothing’’ since she didn’t understand what u were saying.

and you even told me in Steamchat that evening (5 minutes after i ddosed your server) that Rai had all my information, which was waay before u called my home to have my ‘‘mom tell u my name’’
    That + you found my number by USING my name. worst lies ever

saying something loud and repeatedly doesent make it true small son

Cya

• whatever^^^^^^^^

• Okay, okay.

We all know what we think of Pungvarg, but regardless, lets keep the drama to the PMs.

• Keith for real, I thought making an alternate account and using it while your original one is banned isn’t allowed and results in a perma ban on the new account. So why is Thylacine allowed on these forums at all?

• @Flippy:

Keith for real, I thought making an alternate account and using it while your original one is banned isn’t allowed and results in a perma ban on the new account. So why is Thylacine allowed on these forums at all?

Because MAGIC!

Honestly…

No idea. Thylacine was banned by someone a while ago and now this is his new account. I assumed that one of the other moderators let him have a second chance.

I’ll ask around and see the history regarding that.

• 2 edgy for me

• I’m just too busy laughing at the prospect of a lil boy doing all that, actually getting people calling his mum etc, then calling people “son”.

Heck this is even an 18+ game but still, too amusing…

• Lol this drama is twilight caliber in its stupidness. I think my IQ is lowered after reading the last few pages of this thread.

• @BobT36:

I’m just too busy laughing at the prospect of a lil boy doing all that, actually getting people calling his mum etc, then calling people “son”.

Heck this is even an 18+ game but still, too amusing…

Its called america. They have no laws to prevent over classified games getting into children’s hands. Its not goverment run over there’s the ESRB is an Independent system. All due to some part in their 250 year old constitution they stick too.