Kimiko

• @CRUSHED:

Lol Einar it wasnt me calling your mom it was ky wild and you shit your pants so bad you cried to rai on steam chat and begged him to forgive you LOL

Ky wild is Swedish and whoever called didn’t speak Swedish so either you’re bullshitting or dumb or a combination of both

also, i wouldnt call it crying. i was worried about him making it a police matter until i found out that he had done something more illegal than i had.

• @gregcau:

Thats a lot of drama for a computer game.

doesent really affect me in any way tho. most ppl besides Crushed and his KnH fanboys/Toll dont care anymore and i can duel several high level players without them crying or trying desperately to appear intimidating

• @Pungvarg:

Ky wild is Swedish and whoever called didn’t speak Swedish so either you’re bullshitting or dumb or a combination of both

also, i wouldnt call it crying. i was worried about him making it a police matter until i found out that he had done something more illegal than i had.

why would you call bullshit when i still have the recording you lying autistic fuck

also rai never gave you personal information out your mom told us your name

EINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

• you dont have any recordings, and i asked my mom what she said when she picked up and she said ‘‘nothing’’ since she didn’t understand what u were saying.

and you even told me in Steamchat that evening (5 minutes after i ddosed your server) that Rai had all my information, which was waay before u called my home to have my ‘‘mom tell u my name’’
    That + you found my number by USING my name. worst lies ever

saying something loud and repeatedly doesent make it true small son

Cya

• whatever^^^^^^^^

• Okay, okay.

We all know what we think of Pungvarg, but regardless, lets keep the drama to the PMs.

• Keith for real, I thought making an alternate account and using it while your original one is banned isn’t allowed and results in a perma ban on the new account. So why is Thylacine allowed on these forums at all?

• @Flippy:

Keith for real, I thought making an alternate account and using it while your original one is banned isn’t allowed and results in a perma ban on the new account. So why is Thylacine allowed on these forums at all?

Because MAGIC!

Honestly…

No idea. Thylacine was banned by someone a while ago and now this is his new account. I assumed that one of the other moderators let him have a second chance.

I’ll ask around and see the history regarding that.

• 2 edgy for me

• I’m just too busy laughing at the prospect of a lil boy doing all that, actually getting people calling his mum etc, then calling people “son”.

Heck this is even an 18+ game but still, too amusing…

• Lol this drama is twilight caliber in its stupidness. I think my IQ is lowered after reading the last few pages of this thread.

• @BobT36:

I’m just too busy laughing at the prospect of a lil boy doing all that, actually getting people calling his mum etc, then calling people “son”.

Heck this is even an 18+ game but still, too amusing…

Its called america. They have no laws to prevent over classified games getting into children’s hands. Its not goverment run over there’s the ESRB is an Independent system. All due to some part in their 250 year old constitution they stick too.

• I think anyone who plays a game they are under-aged for should be put in jail.

And fined.

• @zombojoe:

I think anyone who plays a game they are under-aged for should be put in jail.

And fined.

Well that happens in some countries. Sort of. Its the suppliers who get punished. Parents can be suppliers.

In New Zealand you could be fined up to $10,000NZD jailed for 3 months. And that’s just for an individual if a company did it the employee gets punished as well as the whole company but with a larger fine.

Its usually done with other convictions. Police don’t waste their time tracking kids so they can punish their parents and steam nowadays makes things difficult. So if they are trying to bust a drug house and the kids that live there are playing call of duty they get done for that too. If they did go out of their way they would be bloody rich and prisons would be overflowing. If you take out other costs.

• @zombojoe:

And fined.

You’re 9 years old playing an “M” rated game? I hereby sentence you to 5 years in prison and a $10,000 fine!

• @lemonater47:

So if they are trying to bust a drug house and the kids that live there are playing call of duty they get done for that too.

I wish I had your understanding of life, it would be quite novel to be constantly learning.

• @zombojoe:

And fined.

Um…well…

• @Flippy:

Um…well…

Flippy’s going to the big house for a while, guys.

• We all know how you like hot stuffs.

• @gregcau:

I wish I had your understanding of life, it would be quite novel to be constantly learning.

Well then it must suck for you, knowing everything already. You must know the true story of jesus, the drunken Chinese messiah.