Flippy got banned again?

• Ugh WTHell? We were debating in another post and I noticed that he was banned again. Was it the “Ignore Lemon” Post? What gives? I dunno. I guess I just don’t understand how an instigator is allowed to continue and incite division and animosity among the community with frustrating and ignorant flip flopping posts, driving others to the brink of getting themselves banned. I totally know how they feel, to be pushed to the point of wanting to cunt punch a baby kitten. But maybe that is just me.

Hope your ban isn’t too long Flippy. I know we don’t always agree but at least we don’t spew intolerable ignorance at each other.

• Hey man, welcome back Ret! I just let the fruit that is yellow have it in another post where he was trying to take credit for all your hard work and then it got locked…. I was kind of worried about getting banned myself but I just couldnt keep it contained. There are a couple of people that are either brilliant epic trolls or they are simply retarded monkeys with an internet connection.

• RIP in piece flippy

• Its a pity because i wanted to know what Lemon was going to reveal about the bubble…what has he learned? And what does he propose as a solution within the constraints that TBS have and also if he has some other suggestion that goes outside their limitation?

• You normally get banned when you tell someone to go kill themselves.

• Flippy got banned because he has insulted multiple users, called out a few and disregarded most forum rules. This was coming off of him already acknowledging that he does this yet he continued to do so.

I do think Flippy makes some good posts sometimes but other times, he gets way out of hand. The ban isn’t long, so nothing no one needs to worry about.

• He keeps getting drunk at the Chivalry tavern and has to jump on the ban wagon ride home :boxing:

• @giantyak:

Its a pity because i wanted to know what Lemon was going to reveal about the bubble…what has he learned? And what does he propose as a solution within the constraints that TBS have and also if he has some other suggestion that goes outside their limitation?

It was not what he learned but that he discovered, and discovered more off the works of others claiming it as his own…… He is a virtual Indiana Jones of Game mechanics. I for one, am glad he has graced us with his presence. ~sarcasm~

• He died for the sweet lemonade, show some respect.

• The sweet sweet lemonade? It is horse pop you know…

• The fact is over the last months I noted the speed is the horror factor. Barely has the Ink dried on a writers post then the tainted critic has arrived to cut and slash the short story. Its no wonder some get bleeding agitated and snap back.
    What ever next ? Would it not be easier to have the critic with you at home looking over your shoulder as your write hehe. He might even make you a cup of tea before attacking your ramblings at the source, saving an attack after you post it out :). Perhaps we should just ask the fruit if we can post it after he proof reads it
    and gives it his special brand of approval …

• I think what did it is when giantyak came back.

• Gotta rub it

• @Wolf.:

Gotta rub it

^

Wait wut

• I actually like Lemon. He’s never bothered me.

Just good 'ol fashion opinions, we all got 'em.

• @Goregasm:

I actually like Lemon. He’s never bothered me.

Just good 'ol fashion opinions, we all got 'em.

My main problem is I has opinion. Opinions that are different. Or I question things.

• @lemonater47:

My main problem is I has opinion. Opinions that are different. Or I question things.

No that is not the problem people have with you, hopefully you do understand what the issue is otherwise there is no hope.

• Poor flippy getting banned for arguing with a troll :D

• I think we all agree that Lemonater offers no value to the discussions on just about any topic related to Chivalry on these forums. He has caused multiple problems and insulted multiple members on a daily basis. I’m starting to feel rather sure that these forums would be better without him. I mean this in no disrespectful or insulting ways, but he’s had enough chances and I think he needs to go. He has been the source cause and problem for multiple member bannings.