Autobalance

• Please change autobalance back to last person to join the server, at least for TO. It is unbelievably frustrating doing an objectives for 3 parts of a map and then getting switched to the other team for the last objective. At the moment, it is set to first person to die. The person who joined last usually hasn’t been on a team long enough to care as much about being switched. It makes much more sense and I am not sure why it was ever changed.

Just be sure to make the switch instant so that people don’t run around hitting their teammates for a few seconds when they are getting switched.

• Oh yes. This is frustrating. Especially after slaughtering several filthy peasants and then getting moved across and not being able to perform CPR on the peasants I’ve slaughtered.

• Not to mention the frequency which one person can be autobalanced. I’ve had situations where I have been switched 3 times during the course of one game. Super annoying considering it’s happened more than just a few times.

• I sincerely hope the changes to autobalance that happened last month were accidental. Because it’s retarded and broken.

• Last person who joined is the way it should be for all games. Often all the high ping players join one team and I hate to purge the server as it seems to randomly select who from the other team gets balanced. It even takes the guy in first place sometimes.

• I once broke the gate at stoneshill, died to the oil and imediately got switched and became the king. That’s the definition of frustration.

• oh yes dude, i’ve literally been autobalanced between teams like 3-4 times in 1 TO match. I’ll be top scorer, pushing the shit out of the objective, then boom autoswitch FUCK! Then, i’ll be like okay lets defend this boys, we hold out for a long time, then BOOM switched back. Time runs out… gg.

Also, you can get switched teams but still the scoreboard shows you on the other team you WERE on, so then none of your kills count, and i think it also prevents people from joining THAT team you’re still on because of the numbers balance

lol wtf.

• @MissingNo:

I once broke the gate at stoneshill, died to the oil and imediately got switched and became the king. That’s the definition of frustration.

Actually that should be impossible unless the would-be-king pressed Page Up.

• My favourite is when it decides to autobalance you from the team with fewer players. And then autobalance 2 other people back to your former team.

• @50ShadesofClay:

oh yes dude, i’ve literally been autobalanced between teams like 3-4 times in 1 TO match. I’ll be top scorer, pushing the shit out of the objective, then boom autoswitch FUCK! Then, i’ll be like okay lets defend this boys, we hold out for a long time, then BOOM switched back. Time runs out… gg.

Also, you can get switched teams but still the scoreboard shows you on the other team you WERE on, so then none of your kills count, and i think it also prevents people from joining THAT team you’re still on because of the numbers balance

lol wtf.

Protip: When you get auto’d, if you choose class before you respawn, you don’t get autobalanced.

Your welcome.

• A couple of nights ago I was playing Stoneshill as Agatha. Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentation of their women. All the way to about halfway through the 2nd part of the mission, with the RAM just getting to the Door. I was top scoring by a good margin, I was going to be the King again.

BAM! Autoswap. Now I’m Mason, the Agatha King will truly be a false king this time!

Honestly though, before the Autoswap I don’t think Mason was going to bust our Door. Still, it’s the principal! Stop Autoswapping the top scorers at least!

Protip: When you get auto’d, if you choose class before you respawn, you don’t get autobalanced.

Your welcome.

Evil Smile Sweet!

• @Toll:

Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentation of their women.

What is good in life, Toll?

• Yarrrahahahawaaayaaaarrrgghhh

• Thief. Warrior. Gladiator. King. Austrian.

• UGh yes this is annoying. I have been balanced 3 times during a map on many occasions… Usually this happens when I have a disproportionately high number of kills compared to everyone else or the same in game points.

• @DokB:

Your welcome.

that depends on if you get a insta respawn or not… if you do you can’t do taht in time. I know about this of course that i can stop it when i can, but if you get a fast respawn after death, you instantly spawn on the other team, no time to even THINK about changing back.

• From my experience, you always get at least 8 or so seconds. Might be different per server though, I’ve never had an instant respawn on auto balance death.

• yeah, you can get killed and just wake up on the other team.

• Its up to the server owner.

bDeathBasedAutoBalance=False
    bAutoBalance=true
    fAutoBalanceInterval=30.000000

• Auto balance is a pain in the ass … sometimes …