What would everyone like to see in the way of video tutorials?

• -Creating and saving a basic map
    -The SDK frontend flow, from cooking a map all the way up to and including publishing on the Workshop
    -Compiling / cooking a mod
    -Basic TO map creation.
    -???

• @Andrew:

-Creating and saving a basic map
    -The SDK frontend flow, from cooking a map all the way up to and including publishing on the Workshop
    -Compiling / cooking a mod
    -Basic TO map creation.
    -???

Basic TO map creation sounds good. My idea for two unusual maps might never come to pass without a basic lesson tbh.

• Basic TO map creation would be awesome.

• @DokB:

Basic TO map creation would be awesome.

I support anything to add new TO stuff.

Since the overall population is dropped somewhat I think TBS needs to dedicate a few servers to custom TO maps - ones that may not be perfect but at least they make for an interesting change. I think there are at least 4 custom TO maps that could be hosted in a few time zones.

• This is sorta off topic, but I think you guys should also expand on the in-game tutorial to cover some more advanced aspects. So that noobs don’t go complaining or calling hax and rage quitting when someone drags them with the Messer.

Also put more emphasis on feints in the tutorial. Make it clear that they’re perfectly fair, and have a training square or something where it’s literally just feint-calling practice.

If noobs know the develepors are behind and support things like dragging and feints, it will encourage them to get better, and we would see an overall skill increase in the player base.

• It is unlikely the training map will see any updates, you can pm me if you want more specific details as to why. I would not rule out videos or some other means of conveying that information however.

• Not sure if you’re still doing this or not, but creating a basic AI setup would be nice. Which actors to use and the differences between them, where to place them, how to control their movement and behavior, etc.

• +1 to AI and advanced path

• Custom mesh implementation(skeletal meshes, like weapons)
    Maybe a tutorial on replacing character models? It would certainly help me out.

• yeah,

tutorial on how I create Ezio’s robe for MAA :D

and AI advices ofc :)

• Tutorials concerning setting up objectives like the gates/rams/siege weaponry specifically and how the damage-part is supposed to work.

And a detailed video about what all the AI Kismet strings are and how to assign them to objectives would be doubly helpful.

• Creating and saving a basic map plz.

• I would like to see a tut on how to make a SIMPLE mod + compile + configured to run on a dedicated server.
    Example: make a mod that edits the jump high only for a particular actor.

• @Click:

I would like to see a tut on how to make a SIMPLE mod + compile + configured to run on a dedicated server.
    Example: make a mod that edits the jump high only for a particular actor.

yes suport for mods pls

I would like to create a mod with gunpowder age guns for example….

• And bot AI, but not the simple por forced moves, automatic AI FOR LTS, TD and TO

• Bot AI for LTS, TD and DM would be easy to do bots for, just make one node, or a couple of nodes with different priorities and make their combat move range so that it covers your entire level, so that they are always chasing after players.

However I would like to see some bot pathing tutorials, gate ramming tutorials, forward spawn tutorials etc I think would be helpful. Pretty much anything that TBS has in their existing maps.