For the love of god add ping restrictions…

• Every friggen game I try to play looks like this:

I’m so sick of it. The casual thought devoid numbskulls this game attracted caused the problem in it’s entirety, because they don’t know anything about the game.

There’s no way to kick high pingers when high pingers are the only people left playing!

Can you see why we, the dedicated fan base, that gave you more than the token $5-$20 steam price or cheap steam trade (– upwards of $45 at this point) feel just a little upset/cheated?

I can’t even play the damn game like this. Interrupts don’t work and timing is completely broken with the faster paced combat – all because you refuse to set ping limits in the name of accessibility. An asinine thought process that has now killed the game, and driven almost everyone away because it makes the game appear broken when it isn’t.

• No need to get mad at “high pingers”, it is (most likely) not their fault their connection is bad and everyone has had ping troubles at one point or another. I haven’t had any real trouble with high ping players, all the people on the servers I play on have double digit ping. When a high ping player arrives (150+) we votekick em.

Have you tried joining different servers?

• I feel your pain.
    The Singapore servers are constantly plagued by USA players with 300+ ping who are completely ignorant of ping. It’s horrible and ruins the game. I play maybe 1 hour in the evening at the most because once it gets too late they start pouring in too fast.

These are not people with “bad connections”. They are idiots who don’t understand ping.

• There is a ping limit in the server ini file it just doesn’t work.

• ikr not only that sometimes u get kicked for votekicking high ping noobs

• @dudeface:

I feel your pain.
    The Singapore servers are constantly plagued by USA players with 300+ ping who are completely ignorant of ping. It’s horrible and ruins the game. I play maybe 1 hour in the evening at the most because once it gets too late they start pouring in too fast.

These are not people with “bad connections”. They are idiots who don’t understand ping.

Nexust. He’s notorious for joining Australian servers with 200+ Ping. I kick him every day.

• ANNNNDDDDDDDDDD nothing was done. GJ TB.

It’s even friggen worse now. Go ahead and ban for “being toxic” again.