Clan Recruitment sub forum on steam pls TB

• I’d like to suggest a sub forum on the Chivalry Community hub. Clan Recruitmen \ wanted…
    for example. This could be the perfect way for clans to reach a larger number of players.
    A post was made by me on steam a while ago suggesting this and it seems some communities now have it.
    for example ( As if I would post another game here with links =p )…
    :applouse:

• Agreed. And definitely update the listing of active clans as well. I can volunteer to do that. I already have a list of clans saved on my computer for when I need to go through every one looking for scrims.

• @Karasu:

Agreed. And definitely update the listing of active clans as well. I can volunteer to do that. I already have a list of clans saved on my computer for when I need to go through every one looking for scrims.

I second this motion sire. Prove can be provided of such sub forums on steam.

• Another fine example of how the comp scene is viewed? Not even a response, looking at steam recently some clans posted in the stream of posts. Clan Recruitment sub forum on steam is used by other communities why not this one admins?