Death animation and locations.

• Can we just go back to having the camera follow your death and the spec cam staying along where you were dispatched? It is incredably annoing to die then get teleported across the map waiting to respawn. The way the camera worked before was great because you could see where and by whom you got killed by. This also helped in locating camping archers. Who ever thought the death camera change was a good idea should be bitch slapped and kicked in the baby maker.

That is all……

• ^ This. I’m pretty sure everybody wants this back.

• I like the 3rd person death animation better (you can assess the situation faster), but we definitely need the old camera location back.

• agreed, it is very disorienting the way it is now.

• I dont care one way or the other about death animations. Yeah they are cool but the problem is that the cam is frozen so you cannot look around like you used too then the camera gets you teleported to some crazy location and you wait till you respawn. IN the case of arena and LTS your camera spawns at the original spawn location so you cannot wathc the rest of the action.

• Yeah this is really annoying. I enjoyed spending my respawn time seeing what was happening.

• You couldn’t move your camera either until the “grey first person death animation view of your head rolling down some steps spinning like crazy” ended. I’m just saying I think the 3rd person thing should stay and the camera should unlock in that same position after a few seconds so you can look around, instead of warping back to like your first spawn point or whatever it does now. Sorry I’m not trying to say you’re wrong or anything, I completely agree with you, just trying to communicate better.

• @SOC:

You couldn’t move your camera either until the “grey first person death animation view of your head rolling down some steps spinning like crazy” ended. I’m just saying I think the 3rd person thing should stay and the camera should unlock in that same position after a few seconds so you can look around, instead of warping back to like your first spawn point or whatever it does now. Sorry I’m not trying to say you’re wrong or anything, I completely agree with you, just trying to communicate better.

I think camera should ‘unlock’ instantly.

• I hear ya SOC, I am with ya if they fix they keep the cam there and not some weird ass location

• I’m pretty sure what we are seeing right now is not intended.

• I like first person deaths, for immersion.

• I loved 1st person death, particularly when copping a heavy crossbow shot to the throat, was such a meaty way to die. I see enough death animations from the enemies I crush and drive before me. I don’t need to see my own.

• I approve of this movement.

• @Sir:

I approve of this movement.

I too approve of this movement.

• I also approve of the a for-mentioned movement.