(Poll) CFtP

• Simple Stuff. One post per user. No discussion. I will only count users that are registered for more than two weeks. We can decide/poll later what form of CFtP would be required or not (riposte/stamina etc). For now just yes or no.

1: Do you want CFtP back?
    Yes / No / Indecisive

2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    Yes / No / Indecisive

3: Hours played
    X hours

4: Comment
    Anything you want to add.

**Current Results

Stats:
    **56 voters played 60457 hrs total (1080 hrs average)

Do you want CFtP back?
    85.7% Yes
    7.1% No
    7.1% Indecisive

Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    80.4% Yes
    10.7% Indecisive
    8.9% No

Answers I defaulted to indecisive:
    Only need to test PiP, i know what cftp is. - KanGuru
    Only need to test PiP, I know what CFtP is. - Kim Jong Kill
    Only need to test PiP, i know what cftp is - Artemius
    Yes/Maybe* - EvilMinion
    Don’t care - Gregcau
    It already has been tested in live and worked really well. - Toll
    Only need to test PiP, I know what CFtP is. - Karasu

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 1020 hrs (Link)

4. -

• 1. Yes

2. Yes

3. 1200 hrs http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050752909/games?tab=all

4. CFtP+PiP please. Away with recovery parry.

• 1. Indecisive

2. Yes

3. 900 hours

4. I personally never used CftP when it was still around and managed just fine. In my opinion it’s just an excuse to mindlessly queue up combos and cancel them afterwards. (Like Men at Arms dodging backwards and you’re forced to recovery parry.)
    I also never relied on it in “1 vs. many” situations.
    Maybe I just don’t see or get the full potential of it, but in my opinion it’s not necessary for fluid and fun combat.
    I am willing to try it out in a beta build though, to see what all the fuzz is about.

I know I’m against the hivemind of the competitive scene, but this is just how I play and enjoy the game.

• 1. Yes
    2. I test everything.
    3. 2475
    4. CFTP + PiP Test Please. Remove Combo/Recovery parry and parry from behind bug. No holdable parries. Riposte off Cftp yes.

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes/Maybe*
    3. Steam says 1432 - but I think its lying.
    4. *Remove combo parry and nerf recovery parry (e.g. remove it for non-shield users). CFtP should be given a better animation. (Would beta test a version that is not identical with the old one.)

1. Indecisive
      2. Yes
      3. 1198h
      4. With new stamina values and also the new feint windows for combo feinting I would prefer trying it to see if it’s as much BS as before or if it could actually be viable now.

• 1. Don’t care

2. No

3. 1000 hours

4. I personally never used CftP when it was still around and still sucked. In my opinion it’s just an excuse to mindlessly queue up combos and cancel them afterwards. (Like Men at Arms dodging backwards and you’re forced to recovery parry.)
    I also never relied on it in “1 vs. many” situations because I die anyway.
    Maybe I just don’t see or get the full potential of it, but in my opinion it’s not necessary for fluid and fun combat.

I know I’m against the hivemind of the competitive scene, but this is just how I play and enjoy the game.

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. ~1400, won 5 tournaments
    4. old CFTP please, no overcomplication or pointless compromises.

• 1: No

2: Yes

3: 1427 hours

4: Never liked the way Combo-feint to parry was acting like a move to back out of mistakes, I liked the idea about seperation by adding a cool down to parries after canceling a combo and with the combo parry, though with that being said; Combo parry seems very unreliable, I wish that combo parry would be re-polished till it can be reliably used. Cause the seperation was suppose to prevent you from being both offensive and defensive at the same time sort of, but with the CFTP limitation and combo parry which is very unreliable, they pretty much never gave us any proper way to decide to make our next combo become a parry.
    Still, CFTP was a cancer of the old chivalry patches if you ask me, I’m glad to see it gone, makes the game harder. but combo parry needs to get adjusted properly.

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes, but no need to test, unless they introduce PiP
    3. 1090
    4. Riposte is an absolute must for CFTP, maybe it would be nerfed a bit due to the stamina drain and feint window

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. 1,505
    4. CFtP + PtP pls

• 1: Yes
    2: Yes
    3. Not sure, probably 250-300 hours MW
    4: I don’t see why it looks uglier than a FTP. It allows for a more aggressive and fun approach. Everything Crushed and Nabster pointed out in the other thread. But when it comes down to it for me, I just think it feels fluid and natural, unlike the current solution.

• 1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. 2088
    4. None specific

• 1. Yes
    2. No, I don’t play combo-weapons
    3. 450 hours
    4. I don’t even have Chivalry installed atm

• **1: Do you want CftP back?
    yes

**2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    yes

**3: Hours played
    1085 hours

**4: Comment
    ********it’s encouraging that TB finally appear to be willing to act like grown-ups and engage the community but honestly i would recommend caution - talk is cheap and it’s one thing to say you’re going to make improvements, it’s quite another to actually enact them. i’m hopeful that TB will do the right thing but based on their previous track record i’m not very confident.

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. ~1400
    4. The game was better with it. It should go in the tutorial, along with other advanced stuff so at least new players don’t have an excuse for being shocked by it and not understanding what’s going on.

• 1: Do you want CftP back?
    Yes

2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    Yes, but not sure what exactly there is to test. The mechanic has been played around with for a while.

3: Hours played

4: Comment

• CftP + PiP sounds like a good idea, though we need to test it on the beta app, see what the pro’s and con’s on it are, if it comes with possible exploits ect. ect.

• Just a reminder, when you vote yes for the first question you should probably also vote yes for the second question. Otherwise you kinda skew the results a bit.

If you want it back, you should be open enough to allow other players who are indecisive to test it in a beta before they make their final decision.