Fuck off youtube

• Fuck fucking fuck

STOP ASKING ME WHO DO I WANT TO USE YOUTUBE AS

you fucking government sucking pig shit.

I choose every fucking time I go to youtube. No I don’t want to use my fucking email address. Do you think I am an al qaeda terrorist who is going to accidentally show my email. wtf.

• There should be a Chrome extension for preventing all those pop-up Google+ bullshit questions altogether.

• This rages me every bloody time too

• total proof of NWO one world government illuminati freemason satanism

the truth is out there

• Zionist NSA super-jews know all your account names.

• Indeed it rages me also that Moderators Allow such a horridly titled thread to exist ie “Fuck off youtube”
    Do really think people want to see such filthy swearing on a thread title with family members looking over there shoulders? I suggest you keep it within the thread but Swearing in a Title is very crass.

• 18+ game. As long as the swearing is contextual and not targeted at someone (flaming), can’t see a prob with it myself.

I’d advise asking your family members to stop peering over your shoulder at what you’re doing, that’s ruder than the thread title tbh.

• @BobT36:

18+ game. As long as the swearing is contextual and not targeted at someone (flaming), can’t see a prob with it myself.

I’d advise asking your family members to stop peering over your shoulder at what you’re doing, that’s ruder than the thread title tbh.

You’re response does not surprise me tbh, I remember you last year saying being called Hitler was quite ok on the site also, despite a forum blow up over it by various members. Lets meet up to discuss your advise bob tbh.

• @loin:

You’re response does not surprise me tbh, I remember you last year saying being called Hitler was quite ok on the site also, despite a forum blow up over it by various members. Lets meet up to discuss your advise bob tbh.

Quit being a baby.

• @Flippy:

Quit being a baby.

The prom queen is here mrs flippy hehe. Some trends are not worth starting.

• Bob has a point.

As long as you’re not directing the swearing at someone, then it’s fine. Chivalry is a mature game, so obviously you’re going to hear or read someone swearing. I don’t see a reason to edit the topic title.

fuck

• @Keith:

Bob has a point.

As long as you’re not directing the swearing at someone, then it’s fine. Chivalry is a mature game, so obviously you’re going to hear or read someone swearing. I don’t see a reason to edit the topic title.

fuck

whoa ease up there with the language buddeh

• There are god damn kids on this forum you pieces of shit.

• Come in Number 7 your time is up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale
    the rest of you queens are off the scale tbh

• @Oy:

Zionist NSA super-jews know all your account names.

Why not you logs just don’t know the lengths they go to , so you can live your lush lives in comfort and safety.
    They will get him in the end you know hehe. This is what he deserves and eventually in some obscure remote forgotten place he will simply cease to be.

• k
    10charlol

• @loin:

Indeed it rages me also that Moderators Allow such a horridly titled thread to exist ie “Fuck off youtube”
    Do really think people want to see such filthy swearing on a thread title with family members looking over there shoulders? I suggest you keep it within the thread but Swearing in a Title is very crass.

You post that then you post

@loin:

Come in Number 7 your time is up.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale
    the rest of you queens are off the scale tbh

interesting, perhaps swearing is off limits but girls doing the latter to each other is ok to post?