(Poll) PiP

• PiP:
    Parry into Parry is the ability to be able to launch another parry immediately if your first parry actually blocked an attack. The thought behind this is that it would allow you to block multiple incoming strikes more effectively and result in fewer situations where you could not react to the actions of 2 or more players. If the parry was “missed” or did not successfully block an incoming attack then you would not be able to perform another parry until your recovery finished as normal.

One post per user. No discussion. I will only count users that are registered for more than two weeks.

1: Do you think PiP would be a useful addition to the game?
    Yes / No / Indecisive

2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    Yes / No / Indecisive

3: Hours played
    X hours

4: Comment
    Anything you want to add.

Current Results

Stats:
    23 voters
    25552 hrs played total (1111 hrs average)

Do you think PiP would be a useful addition to the game?
    82.6% Indecisive
    17.4% Yes
    0.0% No

Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    95.7% Yes
    4.3% No
    0.0% Indecisive

**Answers I defaulted to indecisive:
    **none

• 1. Indecisive

2. Yes

3. 1020 hrs

4. I don’t think it would have a huge positive effect, but at the same time I don’t think it has any negative effects.

• 1. Yes

2. Yes, I would love to.

3. 1200

4. I really love the idea of PiP because it’s about skillful parrying, and not about frantically pressing rmb.

• 1. Indecisive
    2. Yes
    3. ~1400
    4. We need to test it first

• YesNo1000.

indecisive
    yes

1085 hours

i’d be willing to test it to see if it adds something to combat, can’t really imagine it making it worse in its current state.

• **1: Do you think PiP would be a useful addition to the game?
    Indecisive

**2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    Yes

**3: Hours played
    1000+

**4: Comment
    ********http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3nc4lZdN7LNkQl2aep9rxA

• 1. Indecisive
    2. Yes
    3. ~450
    4. We need to test it first

• 1 - Yes
    2 - Yes
    3 - 900 hours

• 1. Indesicive
    2. Yes
    3. 1090
    4. Need to test first

• 1. Indecisive
    2. Yes
    3. 1,505
    4. Needs to be tested.

• 1. Indesicive
    2. Yes
    3. 1000+
    4. I dont think it should replace CFtP or panic parry, but panic parry needs to go.

• 1. Indecisive
    2. Yes
    3. 1160
    4. It seems like something that could fix a few problems, but it might complicate with panic parry/cftp and all the like, so I think it would be better tested first.

• 1. Indecisive

2. Yes

3. 786

4. CFTP + PIP for the win.

• 1. Indecisive.

2. Yes.

3. 1683 hours played.

4. It’s going to need a massive number of people to test it. Just throwing it in the beta for months with only a handful of us testing it won’t give us enough information to truly know if it’s good for the game or not. At some point, if it gets implemented in main Chivalry, after thousands of people are using it for thousands of hours, we may find that it’s not good for the game afterall and needs to go. Torn Banner needs to be willing to see that and remove it should that happen. Just because we all have thousands of hours played and can try to experience every little thing it has to offer doesn’t mean we can possibly get every single data point we need to determine how healthy it is for the game in the long run. Personally, I think this will make clan battles far more worse and will make fighting alongside randoms in pubs very infuriating but, I’m willing to see how it works as long as Torn Banner is willing to remove in it a timely manner should it not be good for the game afterall.

• **1: Do you think PiP would be a useful addition to the game?
    Indesicive

**2: Would you be willing to test it in a beta?
    Yes

**3: Hours played
    870 hours

4: Comment
    As long as it’s tested thoroughly and bugfixed before it’s set to live.

• 1. indecisive

2. yes

3. 1292 present hours

• 1. Indecisive

2. Yes

3. 624 present hours, but my hours do not represent my skill.

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. ~1400