Don't like the new voice command layout

• Can’t speak for everyone, but I think the new system is a step backwards, the old one was perfect. Now its just another button to press and people arent using the commands.

Edit*

You can’t use warcry while sprinting now.

• Yeah I dont like the new menu either. Old one was way better, it was much easier to find the voice commands

Also

X is the battle cry btw, C is now the taunt and you cant do it while running

• Developer

The point of the new system is you can reach all the commands without having to reach very far with your fingers, perhaps its a little bit harder to find a specific one right now.
    This will allow for much better use of VO in general once you learn it though.

• I think that once people get used to the new system it’s really good to have it like that way :) It’s just about learning guys. And yes I think it sometimes was really hard to reach those 7-0 numbers.

• I know where all the commands are, its still a more awkward system.

• @Rasmus:

The point of the new system is you can reach all the commands without having to reach very far with your fingers, perhaps its a little bit harder to find a specific one right now.

I have to agree with previous posts, the look of it currently is what I would of thought I’d of seen as an early template, with the previous being a finish / upgrade, sorry.

Suggestion: Previous Look of Layout with the current shortened reach needed and text showing something like:

1. Orders / Commands
    2. Help
    3. Reply
    4. whichever is left :p
    5. Anything else added later
      etc

• Please for the love of god give us an option to have it back to normal not this stupid way where u have to hit the key twice then your command…

• @Rasmus:

I personally like the new voice layout very much… now its similar to AoC… and I found difficult to use voice commands middle of the battle… when reaching 5 to 0 =)

2 days learning and voila :p

• The new system does break down on the voice spam, but I personally prefer the original arrangement.

Time to get familiar with the new layout.

• Loving the new voice menu even though I get lost a lot.

• the original was better in my opinion.

• It cuts down on voice spam but only because it takes three times as long to figure out what to press. I’m not sure that’s a good trade-off, especially when some commands are for very precise moments - you can’t just take time out to start looking through options.

Maybe in the options menu there could be a way to select the old or new style.

• I guess I’m one of the few who actually likes the new setup.