FOV and Autobalance exploit/bug in UI menu

• Hello!

There are 2 exploits/bugs that were not fixed and that greatly influence the game.

The first is to change the FOV for up to 120, which allows to have a very big advantage over opponents.
    Is it possible to change the FOV console by typing fov [value] in select menu characters or in menu select teams.
    He is locked in other screens, then either be corrected or added on the menu for everyone to use.

The other is simpler but influences in AutoBalance, leaving the unbalanced game. When the self balance message appears, simply press the N or M key to you being moved Team.

That’s it, thanks. :)

• I am very happy to be able to avoid autobalance. I hope that feature never gets removed. It doesn’t leave the game unbalanced because someone else will get moved instead. Just not me. Screw that.

• I also like to avoid, but I’ve tested it and when you use it, is not moved in another place … And often moving AutoBalance 1 person already makes the game better, so I think it should be corrected.
    But remember that the AutoBalance the game is bad, because sometimes the same player moves up to 3 times per match, or is not working cool… :(

• @Mordecai:

but I’ve tested it and when you use it, is not moved in another place

I’ve tested it as well and someone else always get moved in your place.

• In my tests do not. By doing this a player that is bad can be moved, worsening the situation of the team that is losing.
    Anyway, who has to solve this is TBS. If it is able to circumvent the AutoBalance then you better put something and get the bug.

• @Mordecai:

In my tests do not. By doing this a player that is bad can be moved, worsening the situation of the team that is losing.

Autobalance is about balancing numbers not skill.

• No, it is very common to move even when the quantities are equalized.

• Developer

@Mordecai:

The first is to change the FOV for up to 120, which allows to have a very big advantage over opponents.
    Is it possible to change the FOV console by typing fov [value] in select menu characters or in menu select teams.
    He is locked in other screens, then either be corrected or added on the menu for everyone to use.

Changing the FOV up to 120 degrees is fine, that’s supported, not an exploit.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Crust please tell me you facepalmed when you read that.

• Wtf do you play with fov 50 or what

• @afiNity:

Wtf do you play with fov 50 or what

Everything above that is exploit.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Everything above that is exploit.

Screen off, no sound. Only fair way to play.

• FOV 50, controller, tv screen

everything else is cheating

• This post is deleted!

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Oops, I guess I did not express myself right.
    I meant that the FOV can be changed to more than 120 (130, 140, 150 after that the game bug vision)
    I use 120 and I know that is very good, but above that is not supported within the game, only the console, in selecting agatha or mason screen.

Ok? :)

• @Mordecai:

Oops, I guess I did not express myself right.
    I meant that the FOV can be changed to more than 120 (130, 140, 150 after that the game bug vision)
    I use 120 and I know that is very good, but above that is not supported within the game, only the console, in selecting agatha or mason screen.

Ok? :)

Oh, in that case…I still disagree. The problem with playing at those ludicrously high FOV’s is that it’s really difficult to, well see. It’s incredibly distorted. In fact the only competitive player I know that uses those FOV’s is Crushed, but the exception doesn’t make the rule.

• I think those higher FOV’s are necessary for larger monitors and 3 monitor setups anyway. Sure it gives a slight advantage, but I think it’s more about comfort and a better gameplay experience.

• Keep your filthy hands off my 140 FoV, TBS.

• I would get really upset if this gets fixed. I have a big monitor and everything below 130 looks really zoomed in to me and almost unplayable to the point where i start feeling dizzy after 10 minutes. It does no harm lol, playing at these high fovs put you at disadvantage at best because your knowledge on weapon ranges gets screwed over

• @CRUSHED:

I would get really upset if this gets fixed. I have a big monitor and everything below 130 looks really zoomed in to me and almost unplayable to the point where i start feeling dizzy after 10 minutes. It does no harm lol, playing at these high fovs put you at disadvantage at best because your knowledge on weapon ranges gets screwed over

@CRUSHED:

I would get really upset if this gets fixed. I have a big monitor and everything below 130 looks really zoomed in to me and almost unplayable to the point where i start feeling dizzy after 10 minutes. It does no harm lol, playing at these high fovs put you at disadvantage at best because your knowledge on weapon ranges gets screwed over

I agree. I play at 140 and i find it much more confortable. And yeah, it has its tradeoffs.

I don’t think that bigger fov should be removed, but added to the slider. It shoudn’t go up to only 120 when it is actually playable at 170 (not for me, lol). The fov slider in the graphics options should go up to the maximum playable fov. Let the player chose it!

I think its that what causes people to think that fov bigger then 120 = cheating/exploiting. But seriously, I would love to see the TB guys and more veterans opinions on this.