Is there a console command to show current server Info (i.e IP Address) ?

• Hi there…

me and my brother always play together on 2 adjacent PCs, but we have a shitty time trying to connect to each other via steam (Join friend) feature, it almost never works…
    so i was thinking if there is a console command to show the server info and IP, one of us could join a server, the other can join him via the “Open” command in the console…this way we can bypass the clearly broken steam friend invite feature…

i have looked far and wide on the internet for such command but i failed, is there one in the first place?
    thanks in advance…

• Not entirely sure about server info via console but,

the server browser has a “friends” tab that should show the servers you’re Steam friends are on. You can right click on the server to show info and the current players in it.

• well that’s the thing, the friend tab in the server browser wont show anything either, you think this one is on our side then?
    useful to know though, thanks for the reply :)
    it would be nice if i can get the server info AFTER i connect to said server, though…

• Are you perhaps using filters that you forgot to turn off?

It seems strange to me that you and your brother share the same internet(or at least I assume so) but can’t connect or locate the same server.

• As long as you’re freinds on steam, and one of you is in a game, it should show that game in the friends tab of the server browser. I’ve never encountered this before.