Bill Nye Destroys Ken Ham in debate.

• If you didnt get to see it live last night. You got to see it. Bill Nye manages to keep his cool but utterly destroys the young earth creationist Aussie in this debate.
    Goto 12 mins to get past the launcher screen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

• Retsnom can’t even kill an idle archer.

You can’t disprove it with your science because it says so in my book.

• Nothing is worse than a van charge stab to the back of an idle archer only to watch them survive, then to wake up instant weapon switch and spam you to death. I blame Obama.

It was a great debate. OR maybe I should say a huge mental beat down. Young earth creationist… Bwahahaha instant discredit.

• 1 point goes to the atheists! Woot!

• Where do I pick up my complimentary fedora?

• checkmate atheists

• @rumpelstiltskin:

checkmate atheists

How do you explain such shitty grammar from an older woman? Good lord that made me cringe. “their is no God?”

• @Flippy:

How do you explain such shitty grammar from an older woman? Good lord that made me cringe. “their is no God?”

It’s simple: she’s from MURRICA.

• Well I could go into orbital physics of rotating objects in a gravitational field but I somehow doubt she would understand much beyond. Hello.

• 2 and a half fucking hours. Did Ham actually answer why God doesn’t give a shit about amputees or was that never brought up?

• Youtube is full of creationists being stomped into the ground the second they pretend to be scientists. Look up “hitch slap” for some nice Christopher Hitchens pwnage.

• So, by making the claim that Nye “destroyed” Ham, you are really just confessing that you didn’t watch the debate. It was a good debate with valid points made by both sides. You cannot “destroy” an argument for the existence of God using observational science.

As far as, “creationist pretending to be scientists” goes… well… you don’t do much reading do you?

• @Vandy:

So, by making the claim that Nye “destroyed” Ham, you are really just confessing that you didn’t watch the debate. It was a good debate with valid points made by both sides. You cannot “destroy” an argument for the existence of God using observational science.

As far as, “creationist pretending to be scientists” goes… well… you don’t do much reading do you?

GTFO AND NEVER COME BACK. NOBODY WANTS YOUR FILTH HERE. SATAN WILL EAT YOUR SOUL AND SCROTUM. PRAISE THE DARK LORD.

#JesusSux

• God does not exist (made up by priests to control dumb people).

When you are dead you are dead (eternal life by spawning kids).

• @gregcau:

God does not exist (made up by priests to control dumb people).

When you are dead you are dead (eternal life by spawning kids).

Atheism was created by Satan to deceive you from hearing the Word of God!

• @Vandy:

So, by making the claim that Nye “destroyed” Ham, you are really just confessing that you didn’t watch the debate. It was a good debate with valid points made by both sides. You cannot “destroy” an argument for the existence of God using observational science.

Apparently I do more “reading” than you do. If you actually think Ken Ham made ANY points other than “I believe what I do cause faith and jesus and nothing you say matters”, then you’re an idiot, plain and simple.

Bill Nye was asked what would change his mind on god, and he literally listed several laws and theories of science that if you were able to disprove, would blow away our scientific understanding and would make us look elsewhere.

Ken Ham avoided the question, circled around it with some bullshit about the bible and god’s word, and god has talked to him and told him that he’s right. Nothing you can say and no evidence you have can shake this idiot’s faith. What use is there for a person like that except for blind loyalty to be used for spreading evil and keeping the masses oppressed?

Before you defend stupid Christians, please know what you’re talking about.

• wow look at this pathetic atheist circlejerk xD
    absolutely none of you could face ken in a debate. u would be DESTROYED. XD

atheists are atheists b/c they feel the need to rebel… from their parents :D

• @JanTerri:

wow look at this pathetic atheist circlejerk xD
    absolutely none of you could face ken in a debate. u would be DESTROYED. XD

atheists are atheists b/c they feel the need to rebel… from their parents :D

Ken Ham doesn’t actually debate, he uses circular logic to trick you into believing things. Obviously it’s worked on you considering how fucking childish and ignorant you sound. People like you who are blind to what they believe are the reason the church had total control of society for over a thousand years. We finally march out of the dark ages into the potential of scientific advancement, and people like you try to drag us back down. You don’t even realise what you’re talking about here, so please stop trying to sound like you do.

• @Oy:

Ken Ham doesn’t actually debate, he uses circular logic to trick you into believing things. Obviously it’s worked on you considering how fucking childish and ignorant you sound. People like you who are blind to what they believe are the reason the church had total control of society for over a thousand years. We finally march out of the dark ages into the potential of scientific advancement, and people like you try to drag us back down. You don’t even realise what you’re talking about here, so please stop trying to sound like you do.

DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYAMMMM SON!

+1

• Computers were invented by a gay man who killed himself with a poisoned apple after being convicted of “crimes” by the religious bigots of his time. Surely it is a sin to use this devil-inspired device to spread His Word.