Broken voice commands. How did you manage that?

• One line per command. One death sound per class one injury sound.

Really annoying hearing the same thing over and over and over.

Still don’t know how you manage to break some things.

• Likewise. 8 gigs of RAM, and MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren is set to 18, yet I’m still experiencing no variation.

• It’s done on purpose to help with lower end PCs.

• how do u fix it?

• @Chimpanzer:

It’s done on purpose to help with lower end PCs.

Bullshit really? Sound lagged the game?

How do you fix it? Is it in audio settings somewhere?

Edit:

This is the new “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren” in UDKSystemSettings.ini. This represents the number of different, randomly-selected sounds you’ll hear for the same effect (e.g. for VO, hits, etc.). The highest we set it to is 18, the lowest 2.

Of course. Its a bloody ini edit. Where’s the user friendliness? And it would of been logical to set it BY DEFAULT to 18 anyway. Not bloody 2. You want people to enjoy your game torn banner? By default it should be 18 so people get the full experience when they buy it instead of being bored to death. Most of the community doesn’t even look at the forums hell half the ones that do wouldn’t of even noticed this. I didn’t until I looked properly.

Should be set to 18 by default. OR be in the Audio options somewhere.

Speaking about options first person death can should be an option somewhere. Same with hiding votekicks on vote. The votekick window disappearing is a nightmare for admins. And people who play in 1080 might actually want to see how the vote goes. Options torn banner options. I can never understand torn banner logic.

• Reduce sound memory used based on user’s available system memory. If you’re a 32-bit user who was having an issue with the game crashing before, try again and see what happens now.

• This is the new “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren” in UDKSystemSettings.ini. This represents the number of different, randomly-selected sounds you’ll hear for the same effect (e.g. for VO, hits, etc.). The highest we set it to is 18, the lowest 2.

18 (max) is default number though so why do people have any issues with it?

• Lol I always thought Lemon was TB’s sole patriot. Good to see his posts are getting more realistic.

• @Rickvs:

Lol I always thought Lemon was TB’s sole patriot. Good to see his posts are getting more realistic.

Its because nobody read my damn posts properly. They misunderstood everything.

And rumple’s right it is 18 by default yet you still get one sound for each thing. I only assumed it was 2.

This is back to being a bug again.

Why does TB assume everyone is running this on a toaster.

• Game runs fine on my toaster with 18 MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren.

• Not on mine, still 1 sound.
    Everytime I verify the game its missing 4 file. Not very big file.

I tried reinstalling the whole game. Still same issue.

• It might be worth trying to do this on both versions of the file. I’m too lazy right now to check the location but there’s 1 UDKSystemSettings.ini in My Documents and there’s 1(that has Default before it, I believe) in your steamapps folder in Program Files.

• Yep it’s be one in my documents.

Still the default should be 18. Or put it in the damn audio settings.

But torn banner don’t believe in options.