WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SOUND? Silly 1 liner.

• First thing I notice was, the ONE-Liner sound.
    I check my UDKSystemSettings.ini and its set to 18.

Any fix for this?

• There’s no way it’s set to 18 and you’re getting the one-line sounds. Go back and make sure that it’s saved and try again. Re verify your game cache a couple of times and try again.

• @Flippy:

There’s no way it’s set to 18 and you’re getting the one-line sounds. Go back and make sure that it’s saved and try again. Re verify your game cache a couple of times and try again.

well I tried this

…still not fixed.

• You are editing the ini file in your Documents folder, and not the one inside your steam folder, right?

• @dudeface:

You are editing the ini file in your Documents folder, and not the one inside your steam folder, right?

^^^^^ Here’s the path you need to take.

My Documents>My Games>Chivalry Medieval Warfare>UDKGame>Config>UDKSystemSettings.ini

Put your cursor inside the window and hit Ctrl + F. Type “maxsoundnode” and press enter. At the bottom you should see the command line “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren=X”

Set the X to 18 and save the file.

• @Flippy:

My Documents>My Games>Chivalry Medieval Warfare>UDKGame>Config>UDKSystemSettings.ini

Put your cursor inside the window and hit Ctrl + F. Type “maxsoundnode” and press enter. At the bottom you should see the command line “MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren=X”

Thank you so much. ITs fix! <3

• I demand payment.

• @Flippy:

my fault :nonchalance:

I was in the right path BUT there a several entries for MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren which has to be set to 18

• @django:

my fault :nonchalance:

I was in the right path BUT there a several entries for MaxSoundNodeRandomChildren which has to be set to 18

That’s strange. There was only one for me, but I had another friend who was confused about this as well. He had several entries for it too.

• Something to do with deadliest warrior? Dedicated servers?

• @dragonmith:

Something to do with deadliest warrior? Dedicated servers?

No clue, but I guess as long as it’s fixable it doesn’t matter.