What made TB come back?

• Just out of interest I was thinking what made TB come back so suddenly…? :afro:
    If you wish to thank Loin for his constant moaning at TB which lead to the return its quite ok =p.

You have restored my faith in TB considering Nelsons Ship was full of cannon fire and about to sink in the sea.
    not only did you come back but you managed to save the ship. As my game is now working and my buttons
    no longer effected by updates I will not be back here. Will see you on the next TB game on kickstarter wallet is open.
    :eagerness:

• probably the post i got banned for making… worth it

• They were in Vegas. Raking in the dough for a solid month, made a silly mistake and went all in on red. Lost. Realised oh bugger, we need to make some money back. Let’s fix some stuff, do another steam sale and make bulk profits.

At least, that’s my theory ;)

• lol that’s too funny.

I am glad Tb has been back, the game is getting really polished through and through, sure yes theres still some bugs, but we are milestones from where we were a few months ago.

good job torn banner and the patch went smooth also, I didn’t have to edit anything on my server just throw it back up and we were in game, epic work guys really, please keep it up thank you so much.
    I saw a dev in game on my server other day too, that was kinda neat, nice skins and helmet you devs have too.

• They wanted to hide and let the wave of hate from Deadliest Warrior pass before showing their faces.

• They want us to buy Chivalry 2 when it comes.

• someone farted

• Kimiko had them in her dungeon until they made a daring escape.

• @fvonb:

They want us to buy Chivalry 2 when it comes.

/10characters

• I’m actually positively surprised.

Come on, TB you can fix this game and make us love Chivalry again.

(Atm it’s more like a hate-love)

• They realized DW was a complete failure and they had nothing to fall back on besides their old MW fans.

If DW has sold a hundred thousand copies then TBS would more than likely never come back to MW.

• I honestly do think they understand how much we care about this game. It is hard not to when you actually go through this forum and see the many walls-of-text painstakingly constructed about a video game.

I think they realized that this game has so much potential, and that it would be an incredible loss to see it wasted.

• @SHH_:

I honestly do think they understand how much we care about this game. It is hard not to when you actually go through this forum and see the many walls-of-text painstakingly constructed about a video game.

I think they realized that this game has so much potential, and that it would be an incredible loss to see it wasted.

This, hopefully.

• @Pungvarg:

They realized DW was a complete failure and they had nothing to fall back on besides their old MW fans.

If DW has sold a hundred thousand copies then TBS would more than likely never come back to MW.

That’s why they are releasing a DW patch as well.

• @Xrathk:

Where did you hear that from?

• @Xrathk:

They want to milk all the money they can from both games.
    Cute apologetic fanboy attitude tho.

• @Pungvarg:

They want to milk all the money they can from both games.
    Cute apologetic fanboy attitude tho.

Quit being toxic Thylacine. TB have been communicating extremely well these past couple weeks, and we just confirmed that a beta patch with CFTP and PiP will be coming soon.

• I’m not sure what changed to make them come back. But it seems to have improved morale across the forums. Well done TB