1 sugestions and 3 "complains"

• 1: we should have point for doing objectives , when killing peasants , burning houses, detroying walls with the catapult , pushing the wagon ( like 1 pts for every 20 metter ) stoping the wagon … im allways focusing on the objectives but got no pts at the end ( i like good scores lol )… maybe more ppls would focus on objectives if pts would be rewarded …

2 : i personaly think the weapons switch too quickly … in AOC switching for your thowing weapong in the middle of a fight was a very unwise and mostly fatal … i liked it that way , was more “tactic”

3 : please!!! stamina regen while spriting is pretty lame … please ! make so you dont regen stamina or health while sprinting !.. "hit hit! run like a coward,turn back and hit hit again!

4 : when out of stamina , you shouldnt be able to block( or very slowly ) … ( running out of stamina like it is right now is not realy a big deal … it should be much more of a handicap than it it … and like in AOC, hits should do less damage and be much slower while on low stamina …like in real life… it just doesnt feel like an important part of the gameplay as it it … in AOC stamina was everything! , now i dont even keep an eye on it)

well that was my moment of whining … everything else is just awesome! … btw ! KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK!! im glad ive preorder this game! you guys deserve every last penny of the price
    ( … actualy i think its a bit too cheap for this kind of masterpiece! )

WTF STEAM! PUT THIS GAME ON FRONT PAGE ALREADY!

• whaaa froggot to ask somthing … will there be achivements in the game ? like blocking 2-3 swords in a single block … decapitate 2-3 persons in a single swing etcetc

• I hope they don’t add Achievements.

Though it’s UE3.0 so it’s easy to and AoC had Achievements.

• Achievements would be an excellent idea.

I agree with the stamina issues as well.

• @Mkilbride:

I hope they don’t add Achievements.

Though it’s UE3.0 so it’s easy to and AoC had Achievements.

….Why? Why do you hope that?

• They add nothing and only serve as a time sink for people who for some reason need them. When a game gets them, I find it distasteful.

• @Mkilbride:

They add nothing and only serve as a time sink for people who for some reason need them. When a game gets them, I find it distasteful.

but if it gets people to play the game more and get more entertainment from it, isn’t that a good thing?

• 1: -Edit- never mind, I just read the patch notes. Apparently points for objectives have been implemented.

2: I think that issue will be fixed if the developers let different weapons have different time lapses for switching, with throwing weapons and large weapons taking longer to switch to and from.

I gotta say that I find the idea of achievements very unappealing, because it’s usually not done right. It occurs too often in online games witch achievements that two mp on a server and fiddle with eachother until they’ve unlocked them. I’ve already seen that happen with weapon unlocks in this game.