Minor, but easy request TB

• Hi TB! Glad you are back talking to us.

Anyway, I have a somewhat non-pressing issue that I was hoping you could address but obviously, balance/bugs/optimization takes full priority.

So I’m color blind, and I know a large percentage of the general population is as well. Would it be at all possible to have the color names labeled or pop up when you hover over a particular color in the customization mode? Like I said, extremely low priority, but I figure it would likely be relatively easy to implement.

• TB give the damn man his colors. This takes top priority over everything. I’m not being sarcastic help the poor soul.

• @Flippy:

TB give the damn man his colors. This takes top priority over everything. I’m not being sarcastic help the poor soul.

Thank you Flippy! I appreciate the words of support.

:D

• This is SHH_, every day he has to walk miles and miles, looking for someone to tell him if his colors are set correctly. He endures this grueling exercise for the benefit of others, sharing his creations with the world. There’s just one problem…he’s color blind.

Please help him. For 15 cents, you can help a Salamander in need. Only 15 cents, can you do that? Can you make the tiny commitment, to help those less fortunate than you? Call now.

• Developer

Yeah, I can make a note of it, can’t promise if/when we’ll get to it for Chivalry though. It’s not “hard”, but it would take time to add the feature to the screen.

The two of us who have been doing a lot of the color customization stuff are among the 5-6% of males with “anomalous” green cones (you might wonder if someone with deficient color vision would be the best person to choose the set of colors for customization…), might have to get someone else to name the things.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Yeah, I can make a note of it, can’t promise if/when we’ll get to it for Chivalry though. It’s not “hard”, but it would take time to add the feature to the screen.

The two of us who have been doing a lot of the color customization stuff are among the 5-6% of males with “anomalous” green cones (you might wonder if someone with deficient color vision would be the best person to choose the set of colors for customization…), might have to get someone else to name the things.

Like I said, super, super, super low priority, but it would be nice at some point.

• Wasn’t expecting to see a dev chime in on this so promptly! Thanks for the feedback TB

• If you plan on taking a look at customization some time, could you also look into the colors themselves? Some colors are a different shade in different sections. Say, light red from outfit, to shield, isn’t the same. If you guys could make sure that they’re all the same, no matter which section, that’d be great.

• You devs are alright :)