Intended patch effect?

• so I just played this morning after dl the latest patch. the game now looks like a video montage on fast forward. I lowered my mouse sensitivity to see if that fixed it, but no, it looks horrible. it’s like everyone is moving at warp speed. I wasn’t able to counter a single strike. my ping was at 60, and there were a few in the 150’s, but I don’t think that did it. I played with settings at highest, medium, and low, and still no change. was this an intended feature of the patch? it makes it unplayable for me. anyone else have this? :confused:

• Loads of people say this after every patch. The patch reset video settings, maybe that’s why it looks different to you? Looks the same to me :/

• @LordBenedictIronclaw:

my ping was at 60, and there were a few in the 150’s, but I don’t think that did it.

People with high ping can be very annoying and it might be the case.

Propably just a placebo effect after every patch. Something changes (a bit) and people tend to freak out and make-up stuff that doesn’t exist.

• @Vesanus:

Something changes (a bit) and people tend to freak out and make-up stuff that doesn’t exist.

I know there are small changes I am not freaking out or making up stuff that does not exist, but thank you for your response.

• Nobody I’ve talked to has mentioned anything along these lines. I think it’s just placebo man.

• Every single patch, without fail, someone claims the game has been sped up.

• @Flippy:

Nobody I’ve talked to has mentioned anything along these lines. I think it’s just placebo man.

Nocebo* ;)

• The .exe changed from UDK.exe to CMW.exe I think. This can cause those CPU"s with onboard GPU’s to default to using them instead of your dedicated GPU. Look into that.

• @Karasu:

Nocebo* ;)

I have this burning urge to just wring your neck right now.