How can i run it?

• im building a new pc soon and i will be using an amd a8 5600k apu with 4 gb of ram . i will add a dedicated gpu in the future but i just wanted to know how well i could run it

• I might be wrong, but I think if you look at the minimum to recommended system requirements of GPU, it might give you an idea. I would increase the amount of ram you getting, go for 6-8gb

I have it running with a o/c gtx 670 on max just fine, running it in SLI doesn’t seem to add much improvement (though I think I read in the upcomming patch notes that they adding support for it)

• [h=2]System Requirements[/h]

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is _required)
      _
    • _Memory: 2 GB RAM
      _
    • _Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
      _
    • _DirectX®: 9.0c
      _
    • _Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
      _
    • Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection

I doubt it would run well on integrated graphics of any sort as it would be too taxing on your CPU.
    Chivalry runs very well for me on my dated Nvidia 560 2GB VRAM GPU and an I7 3770k @ 3.5GHz.
    If you’re putting together a machine with parts that have been released in the last 5 years you should be fine.

• I’d be willing to bet Chivalry would run smoothly with 4GB of RAM even on high settings but for your own sake, you’d be much better future-proofed upping the RAM to 6GB or 8GB with a 64-bit OS (if this isn’t already the case for you). Installing more RAM is easy, upgrading a motherboard or having to transfer all your files to a new OS is inconvenient.

• It won’t run well on that integrated GPU.

• ya gotta think ^ up there are the MINIMUM requirements. Minimum means bad.

• Yeah, what other guys said. Integrated graphics won’t cut it mate, sorry :(

Just get something like this: http://www.dabs.com/products/sapphire-technology-ati-radeon-hd-5450-650mhz-1gb-ddr3-pci-express-dvi–low-profile–6L96.html?src=3

Your specs should be good enough then, just about. 4GBs of memory isn’t very much either. I get you’re probably on a tight budget, but you should look at upping the RAM as a matter of priority as soon as you can. Also that GPU I linked is a stop-gap, upgrade that as soon as you can too. :)