Who is in charge of UX?

• Do we need a constipated commentator, intrusive UI, shallow customization, and a cash shop? No.

The keybinds are still broken making it unplayable! Can’t even use my Naga with this game because the keybinds break after ten minutes of gameplay. Why are we unlocking weapons again? Didn’t you learn from MW how broken and frustrating it was?! Are you out of money?!…Where are the objectives? Maybe reinstall next year to find something worthwhile with DW Goodbye i know u wont miss me or my money :onthego::onthego::onthego::onthego:$$$$$

• gitgud
    /10chars

• The commentator is one of the best parts honestly. I don’t know what qualifies as “intrusive UI” to you, but I haven’t heard anybody ever complain about the UI ever. The game didn’t promise full body richly detailed customization. So you don’t need to whine about it.

And a cash shop? What the fuck are you talking about?

I’ve never heard of anyone complaining about the keybinds resetting. Maybe you should’ve made a post in the bug reports subforum before whining here. As far as I know the weapon unlocks work fine, at least they did for me. No they’re not out of money, they won’t be any time soon. While Team Objective was a heavily wanted game mode, it’s their design decision and whining about it won’t get you anywhere.

And no, we won’t miss a whiney, self-intitled brat.