Tired of being kicked from a server for stupid reasons.

• I’ve been kicked for “hacking”, for having 3% team damage, and because someone didn’t like my name….yes…my name. FUCK OFF.

• Um, welcome back.

• This is the Chiv community.

• Must have been hacking……it’s not like you ever get kicked for no reason, right? Can’t be it.

• Well, all of this being said, it’s still fun to be playing this game again, even if some people make it less enjoyable.

• Protip: get your own server.

Nothing beats perma-banning speedhackers or plain idiots who thought they could get away with mindless votekicking after insulting you.
    Oh man, the feeling when you login as an admin after a troll is insulting people. It’s the ultimate power trip.

• Sounds about right.

• I’m tired of 2-3 guys thinking “claiming” an official server is ok to do. I join and instantly get votekicked because some punks want to claim a server for themselves. It’s fine to want to play with your friends, that’s why you get your own server. I noticed this isn’t in the “rules” for using official servers either, wtf? I know it’s abusing votekick, but it isn’t listed as abuse.

• If anyone has a problem with an official server, just bug me on Steam and I’ll take care of it. That’s what most people do, they message me regarding a server or problem with the game. My friend list grew like 10 times the size cause of it. Haha.

• tbh, Keith, it shouldn’t come down to someone having to poke you on Steam. I’ve been kicked out of random official servers several times upon joining or after a few seconds as if they realized lmb mashing wasn’t what I was doing and decided I was breaking a rule or something. imo, vk shouldn’t be allowed in the first minute of joining unless a set number of team damage is done in said time.

• My experiance with the chivalry official server steam moderator group haven’t exactly been the best. A group of players one of them just called “ADMIN” decided it would be fun to votekick everyone off the server. And for some reason the rest of the idiots voted yes as well. So I steam message an official moderator on my freinds list who couldn’t make it but he got me someone else which I thought was good and fast. The moderator came in the game saw the complaing and even a votekick by the player names ADMIN. The moderator logged in showing he was actually admin himself and warned this votekick abuser/admin impersonator and his freinds.

For the second time that day.

• @lemonater47:

My experiance with the chivalry official server steam moderator group haven’t exactly been the best. A group of players one of them just called “ADMIN” decided it would be fun to votekick everyone off the server. And for some reason the rest of the idiots voted yes as well. So I steam message an official moderator on my freinds list who couldn’t make it but he got me someone else which I thought was good and fast. The moderator came in the game saw the complaing and even a votekick by the player names ADMIN. The moderator logged in showing he was actually admin himself and warned this votekick abuser/admin impersonator and his freinds.

For the second time that day.

The fact that you managed to contact 1 of them is already a miracle on it’s own.
    I don’t mean personal hate to the admins, I just think there aren’t nearly enough of them.

• I managed to get hold of two of them. One said he was busy so he contacted another one and he came straight away.

I just found them far too lenient.

• @parkrangerstan:

I’ve been kicked for “hacking”, for having 3% team damage, and because someone didn’t like my name….yes…my name. FUCK OFF.

So you pick a name that speaks childish dickhead

and then complain about getting votekicked

lol kids today