Goodbye

• A short story to start off:
    The last time I bothered playing chivalry (about a week ago), I had the misfortune of meeting paths with the yellow turd. I was soon admin kicked for starting a vote kick poll against team mate who had deliberately tked me. When I rejoined later I was again admin booted after slaying the nub easily who immediately responded with the kick, this time including the reason of ‘exploiting’, sure…

So over the course of the day I was kicked three times more with only one fair reason, when I grew annoyed and started (tried, I didn’t actually get anyone) kicking team mates off the cliff on hillside. Loading up chivalry today I have found I have been banned (from the most populated oceanic servers).

Goodbye to all the fine chiv players on these forums as well as oceanic players, you have made this game tenfold more enjoyable for me and I doubt I would played half as much as I have if it wasn’t for such a interesting player-base. :)

I will be uninstalling & transferring my time to natural selection 2, so feel free mods to ban me for the next bit.

To the citrus fruit that lives on these forums; fuck you, you sheep fucking cocksmoker. I will be glad not to see your shitty opinions everywhere.

• Well good luck and have fun !

I would say that you realy shouldn’t take things that serious over the internet because: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

• Being melodramatic adds spice to the world :)

• Goodbye man.
    (but NS2? Dude.)

• And the funny thing is…

It wasn’t even me who got to ban him.

Unlucky for him there just happened to be 3 admins on the server. And he decided to go into the mason spawn to kill those who spawn. Which NOBODY liked it was evident in chat. And he only got kicked for that not banned.

He of course brings it to the forums which the admin who kicked him saw.

And I see on the ban list I see him banned with a variety of reasons. Wolf’s kicking people off cliffs story matches with the reasons.

I warned you wolf. I warned you many times. You said you didn’t care if you got banned off 14 servers. I can go back through your posts and find that post if you wish. Truth is you annoyed everyone with your trolling, teamkilling, exploiting and shit talking not to mention starting arguments in game. Some people even thought you were an ex TOBY clan member. People may dislike my opinions here but people really hated the way you played as you played to annoy others when you could. Every time I played with you even before you knew who I was you were doing something to annoy others. Sorry wolf but something had to be done and honestly what did you expect.

• @lemonater47:

And the funny thing is…

It wasn’t even me who got to ban him.

Unlucky for him there just happened to be 3 admins on the server. And he decided to go into the mason spawn to kill those who spawn. Which NOBODY liked it was evident in chat. And he only got kicked for that not banned.

He of course brings it to the forums which the admin who kicked him saw.

And I see on the ban list I see him banned with a variety of reasons. Wolf’s kicking people off cliffs story matches with the reasons.

I warned you wolf. I warned you many times. You said you didn’t care if you got banned off 14 servers. I can go back through your posts and find that post if you wish. Truth is you annoyed everyone with your trolling, teamkilling, exploiting and shit talking not to mention starting arguments in game. Some people even thought you were an ex TOBY clan member. People may dislike my opinions here but people really hated the way you played as you played to annoy others when you could. Every time I played with you even before you knew who I was you were doing something to annoy others. Sorry wolf but something had to be done and honestly what did you expect.

Shh no tears

only dreams now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

• True though. Lemon isn’t lying, I remember those older posts.

Sorry to say it Wolf, but, as far as I know, you probably deserved it.

• the lawn mower at takeoff…brought a smile, and an all around feeling warm, fuzzy feeling…

• Omg Wolf isn’t banned yet. QUICK SAY MORE DEROGATORY THINGS!

• Natural Selection 2 is an awesome game, glad you’re deciding to play it.

But yeah seriously, if you’re gonna go out, go out with a bigger bang.

You know what to do.

• I AM CALLING YOU OUT LEMONATER U BETA POLITICALLY CORRECT PUSSY HOW DARE U SHIT ON MY FAREWELL POST MY BEHAVIOUR WILL NEVER BE AS HATED AS UR DUMBFUCK 19YR OLD KNOW IT ALL OPINION SPAMMING HERE IS A RACIST JOKE TO OFFEND U
    WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A QUEER JEW? ANSWER SOMEONE THAT LIKES GIRLS MORE THAN MONEY ARE U OFFENDED YET PHAGGOT
    ONLY LIKE 3 PEOPLE INCLUDING YOURSELF HATED THE WAY I PLAYED N THATS COS U R WHINY FAGGS ALSO I NOTICED U DIDNT ADDRESS THE FIRST KICK BECAUSE U KNOW UR A POWER TRIPPING ADMIN DOUCHE BAG THAT IS TOO BETA AND AWKARD TO HAVE FRIENDS IN RL SO INSTEAD U R SUPER ANALLY RETENTIVE AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK, NS2 IS AWESOME AND GETS NEW MAPS MORE THAN ONCE A YEAR

ALSO L2P NOOB STOP PLAYING JAV ARCHER BECAUSE U NEED A SHIELD TO BLOCK U R THE WORST RANK 49 PLAYER I HAVE EVA SEEN
    U CANT EVEN USE MAA WHICH IS EASY MODE

• INB4 BAN HUEHUEHUEHUE

• I don’t think he likes my javs.

• Chivalry without teamkilling and kicking teamates off ledges wouldn’t be the same game.I feel your pain.

• The game needs more ledges, really.

• Congrats Wolf. You expressed to the world how much you actually enjoy Lemon’s posts and you admire him as a player, even though the words you used is the complete opposite.

I know you two will miss each other dearly.

Topic closed.