Where are FFA and pure TDM servers EU!?

• Here in EU we got 2 servers after the patch with viable ping to play on. Both of them are TDM/LTS mixed servers. LTS has turned into utter crap. Teams are just camping, nobody is fighting and its a game of waiting and doing nothing. I dont think that u guys imagined DW to be undynamic, boring and stale game of “waiting”. Before the patch there were FFA servers and now not 1 of them is available. Kudos for the patch, its great, but plz do something concerning servers, cause this games LTS mode is throwing ppl away, and common no EU FFA, not 1 dueling server? Plz guys, where are official DW servers;/?

• Australia.

There’s one FFA only server.

And there’s one 2 team mixed class TDM only server.

• The real question would be: who in their right mind would want to endlessly play FFA??

• @Rickvs:

The real question would be: who in their right mind would want to endlessly play FFA??

Many people do. Sometimes I only see certain people in FFA games. With others I only ever see them in duels. And many only play TO.

• @Rickvs:

The real question would be: who in their right mind would want to endlessly play FFA??

I prefer FFA and so do many other ppl. Since DW came out i was seeing many of the same peeps during months of my FFA enjoyment. If u personally dont prefer FFA it doesnt mean some of us dont. My question is who in hes right mind would play endless LTS mode with its stale and undynamic gameplay and camping tactics?

• Hello Jere, not sure if you remember me, we’ve fought each other a few times these last days. At least until this patch, that completely removed all the servers, no idea why.

I registered mainly to support your saying: LST is a non-sens. While it IS a great mod when everyone plays the game, the fact is that it happens maybe one game out of ten top. For the 9 other games, the winning team will be determined by two things: 1. the spawn, if a team spawn sandwiched by two others, it won’t win, 2. the team that didnt get screwed at spawn willing to wait the longer for others to kill each others.

Remove multi team LTS, it is plain bad and boring. Three teams standing should be the maximum.

• @lemonater47:

And many only play TO.

I doubt that’s what they do in DW.

@Jere1501 I’m not saying any other gamemode would be fun 24/7, but I just don’t see, of all gamemodes, how FFA could be somewhere on top of your list.

• @Rickvs:

I doubt that’s what they do in DW.

@Jere1501 I’m not saying any other gamemode would be fun 24/7, but I just don’t see, of all gamemodes, how FFA could be somewhere on top of your list.

Not 24/7, but mate, u got to agree that at least there has to be an option for the rest of the game modes, not only mixed TDM/LTS that are atm available. Not to mention that 90% of the time theres only LTS mode. I just want to know when will official TDM, FFA and duel servers come back cause atm there are none.

• Many servers don’t appear anymore in the browser.