Steam Service Failed

• First of all I want to remind you that I/We have paid 19 euros for this game.

Now. I haven’t played in a while, coming back I noticed some changes, including the launcher.

The problem at hand is one that has not yet been solved OR EVEN ADDRESSED!!!

:
    “Steam Service Failed. Make Sure the steam client is running under”

Needless to say the Steam client is running very well. When you come in to the game and try to find a server, there isn’t one in sight. You get authentication error in the customization panel as well.

Just what exactly is going on? Yes I saw your expansion. Pretty bad move, you could have made it free and just intergrated it into the existing game instead of putting a hefty pricetag on it… FOR WHAT? A game that doesn’t even work and gets no Official support?

really what are you going to do about it?

• Answer?

• @sanneh:

Answer?

Plz respond

• What happens if you run the game directly from \Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win64\cmw.exe (or change win64 to win32 if using 32 bit)?

Assuming when you get into game, no servers are listed. Can you try renaming the config folder in \Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame and trying the above again.

I assume you’ve also tried reverifying the game cache?