My thoughts on what TBS needs to do…

• Fuck helmets, give players new weapon skin mods. im tired of looking at the same swords.

WE have been asking for dual wielding weapons in chivalry since the launch, and you waste it in DW…maybe its time you give it to Chivalry players.

you guys took too long to launch UDK mods. and the maps that people are making are great but no one plays them! idc what colors you highlight them, why not make a OFFICAL! mod server and put it at the TOP of the server list.

release new TO maps. we only been asking for awhile…

survival mode “last stand”… HEAR ME OUT!..think of this, helms deep, you survive waves of orc mods attacking the castle and you just try to stay alive as long as possible, orcs can be a mix of bots and players. think L4D. it would be cool imo. you dont need to go all LOTR on it but i think it would make some people get excited.

people are going to bitch bout feinting and exploits bla bla bla. imo if you’re in a duel arena, its honor. if you’re in a open public game vs a team, its do w.e the fuck to win. but its easy do make a few rooms that dont allow feinting. you cant please everyone, but you can give everyone a place to go to. how many servers do you have now that arent even being used anyway?

Ill leave it at those ideas for now. the game is slowly getting better. ive realized the douchary has gone down alot. and the game mechanics are improving. but we are already sold on the game. i wont buy deadliest warrior cause it doesnt appeal to me like chiv did. if you want money from me, i have no problem giving it to you. im sure you would sell more DLC in chivalry then you will sell DW. offer me a weapons package and a few maps, ill gladly give you 40 bucks.

• @Zeek:

Fuck helmets, give players new weapon skin mods. im tired of looking at the same swords.

An old idea, but it would be cool.

@Zeek:

WE have been asking for dual wielding weapons in chivalry since the launch, and you waste it in DW…maybe its time you give it to Chivalry players.

No. Dual wielding would not fit well into MW. It actually works pretty well in DW.

@Zeek:

you guys took too long to launch UDK mods. and the maps that people are making are great but no one plays them! idc what colors you highlight them, why not make a OFFICAL! mod server and put it at the TOP of the server list.

They already said they would.

@Zeek:

release new TO maps. we only been asking for awhile……

They already said they would.

@Zeek:

survival mode “last stand”…… HEAR ME OUT!..think of this, helms deep, you survive waves of orc mods attacking the castle and you just try to stay alive as long as possible, orcs can be a mix of bots and players. think L4D. it would be cool imo. you dont need to go all LOTR on it but i think it would make some people get excited.

Old idea, I’ve been asking for Spectral Echo hordes for awhile now.

@Zeek:

people are going to bitch bout feinting and exploits bla bla bla. imo if you’re in a duel arena, its honor. if you’re in a open public game vs a team, its do w.e the fuck to win. but its easy do make a few rooms that dont allow feinting. you cant please everyone, but you can give everyone a place to go to. how many servers do you have now that arent even being used anyway?

Feints are fine, the community just needs to learn to accept that.

• @Zeek:

No, “we” haven’t. Dual wielding is atrocious its impractical in the real world and looks tacky in any videogame.

@Zeek:

survival mode “last stand”…… HEAR ME OUT!..think of this, helms deep, you survive waves of orc mods attacking the castle and you just try to stay alive as long as possible, orcs can be a mix of bots and players. think L4D. it would be cool imo. you dont need to go all LOTR on it but i think it would make some people get excited.

No. TBS hasn’t expressed any interest in singleplayer content and their AI scripting is garbage.
    This is what mods are for.

@Zeek:

This can be done by the community with mods if they so desire.

• The only reason their AI scripting is garbage is because this is a multiplayer game. We are lucky to have AI at all. They just did it for training and when you do training you suck really bad.

• Thanks for replying.

imo for the dual wield. even if it wouldnt fit into the game. it would still draw attention. or let a player just have some fun with it. it doesnt need to be a game changing weapon. torn banner still needs to make money, so why not let people hop on chivalry and imagine their gannicus. a MAA would be effective in dual wielding hopping in and out, nothing would change. Then again i havent played DW so im not sure how their mechanics work for their vikings either. but a low power, fast speed percentage to each weapon would make em fun to use. like 2 powered down norse swords. just a thought.

survival mode i meant online, not single player. That would be boring as hell.

someone told me to just come on the forum and express my opinion so there it is. thank you for updating me on things that have already been addressed. im looking forward to seeing them hopefully soon.

• Who’s been asking for dual wielding? I haven’t seen a thread asking for that in like a year.

• @lemonater47:

…when you do training you suck really bad.

Well that’s just bull.
    No internet connection, being bored or just testing are better reasons. It says “training” instead of “tutorial” for a good reason if you ask me. On the outdated side it is though, I’ll give you that…

• I think torn banner needs to release the beta to live finally.

• whenever someone suggests dual wielding I just laugh to myself and imagine they have been watching too much star wars

• i want a golden maul!

• @50ShadesofClay:

i want a golden maul!

Clay you want a golden everything.

• Archers like gold.

• So do bitches

• @PooDawg:

whenever someone suggests dual wielding I just laugh to myself and imagine they have been watching too much star wars

Go google Dimachaerus Gladiators. Cause if star wars is the only knowledge you have of dual wielding melee weapons you really need to stop watching those sad excuse for prequels and actual learn something. Dual wielding has been used a few times in history. not so much in on field combat as a sword shield and spear though. But let me guess your next argument is “it wouldnt be useful in chivalry” TO which i say to you, cause a dagger can block a overhead maul swing right? So anyone whos going to say some stupid excuse like that to me can save it. THIS game isnt realistic but its fun, it has a fun combat system no matter how many bugs and annoyances there are we all enjoy it.

now just for shits n giggles, how could someone use dual weapons in real life, or better yet, in game?? one hands for defense the other is for offense. if you use chivalrys ALT swings to swing the other hand instead of making it just defense. it would add a unique fighting style. Lower the percentage for flinching, and lower the power of each weapon and i think it would be a interesting idea.

And SLYGOAT. im not on these forums enough to know no one has asked recently. Doesnt mean you shouldnt consider the idea still.

and as “COD” as it may be. after you unlock all the weapons theres nothing to really chase afterwards except a gold helmet….why not do 50ShadesofClay idea but make it so….get 5,000 kills with one weapon and you get a golden plates one lol. or new character / weapon skin unlocks in general for reaching certain marks.

few people mentioned fire arrows…why not let a archer with 5,000 kills get access to them? or something like that.