AOC Changepawnloadout not working

• Is this disabled in real games or something?

Everytime i try a trigger attached to changepawnloadout it works, with bots etc

but when the map is cooked and on an actual server, it just switches me to knight with double axe everytime, why?

• Are you trying to create a class/weapon combination that isn’t normally valid in-game? I seem to remember you having this problem with HighGarden, where the loadout changing bits only worked with Chiv+ disabling the class validation stuff.

I’m not actually entirely sure why that validation even exists.

• Me neither , i guess its that then, damn :(

i guess getting greatsword as knight for the guy who made the map is asking for too much lol

• @CRUSHED:

Me neither , i guess its that then, damn :(

i guess getting greatsword as knight for the guy who made the map is asking for too much lol

You mean you were planning to build in hax that only you could access as the content creator?! That’s a crime punishable by… uh… giant maul…

• Haha, I do remember that giant maul… Makes for interesting parry situations.

I actually always thought of something small like that if I were to ever make a map as well. Just a Longsword that’s 25% bigger or something.

Let’s hope this’ll work in the near future then.

• @NabsterHax:

You mean you were planning to build in hax that only you could access as the content creator?! That’s a crime punishable by… uh… giant maul…

Its funny i cant implement this, but a trigger for godmode, lol