How to find out how many kills do you have with a weapon

• Go to C:\Users(user)\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and open a file called UDKStats.ini

CacheAllExpValues=10698900 Total XP
    CacheAllExpValues=10000 1H Swords
    CacheAllExpValues=3608 1H Maces
    CacheAllExpValues=3506 1H Axes
    CacheAllExpValues=742 Daggers
    CacheAllExpValues=3569 Shortsword, saber, cudgel
    CacheAllExpValues=1623 Bows
    CacheAllExpValues=1668 Crossbows
    CacheAllExpValues=394 Javelins
    CacheAllExpValues=3534 Knight heavy blunt weapons
    CacheAllExpValues=5367 Vanguard 2H swords
    CacheAllExpValues=649 Knight 2H axes
    CacheAllExpValues=1207 Spears
    CacheAllExpValues=2051 Polearms
    CacheAllExpValues=11773 Knight 2H swords AKA bastard swords

Count those all together and that’s your total kills. A kill equals 200xp and an assist equals 100xp, so multiply the total kills by 200, subtract that number from your total xp and you have your assists. I’m rank 49 with 49651 kills, 7687 assists and 1093 play hours. Also, I just had to create this thread again because of that beautiful even 10k kills with 1h swords :)

• 10k kills you say?

• I’ve saved my whole config folder a couple of times and if I look at all of them my UDKStats hasn’t changed at all for at least 4 months, maybe even more.

• Gosh, Rumpel. That’s crazy. Anyway my point was that it was EXACTLY 10000. :P

• Let me guess rumpel you used to love abusing Norse sword at launch, then when they nerfed it you switched to broadsword.

• I have 42,408 2H sword kills.

• Norse sword is still fantastic.

• 11k Secondary kills and 25k Bow kills.

Shieeeet.

• Whats the code for pebble?

• @Xylvion:

I’ve saved my whole config folder a couple of times and if I look at all of them my UDKStats hasn’t changed at all for at least 4 months, maybe even more.

That sucks dude :/ Did you mess around with the file permissions when you saved the folder again? Like set it to read only or something? Not even sure if you can do that, I’m just one man brainstorming. Have you verified the integrity of the cache? Might be worth a go.

I check after every session, for no other reason than I’m obsessive and I want move in with girlfriend and hang up my longsword (for a while at least), but I can’t bare to do it on a rank that’s not divisible by 10. Currently at 9297100 xp, so not too far now :/

• 46.2k spear kills

• @Planetus:

11k Secondary kills and 25k Bow kills.

Shieeeet.

Twenty five thousand moments of purest hatred and rage. Thats quite a bit

• Level 50 maa + saber skill.

• You can also reset your unlocks by setting your kills to 0 (or 25 if you want).