Modded Matrix Mayhem Alpha + MMM Low Respawns Mod

• Alpha testing phase-Completed

Works with all game modes-Completed

Release to public for open beta testing-Comensing

status=great-people are loving this epic action

no matter what level of player they are.

This Mod Package Includes all of this!:

Beta 1.2
    Balanced MMM epic Bows mod –
    Longbow shoots long and smooth,
    Shortbow has Warsaws Whistling Dixie rapid fire matrix arrows and provides a true short game,
    the Warbow is fast, powerful, and for medium range.
    Three bows, three different strategies.
    Very Different from the way they were Beta 1.1 in every way, so give the Bows a try!

also we are fine tuning movment speeds for all classes, kick times and flinch times and secondary switch times for even better more epicly balanced action in MMM beta 1.3 stay tuned lots more to come guys.

Beta 1.1
    Converted Game Speed system – faster, floatier (on low grav servers), and more fun
    Health Buffs for Knights and Vans – You feel like you have armor
    Lowered Draw Times for Bows
    Slower Arrow Speeds (so Archers are not OP from the better Draw time)
    Warsaw’s Whistling Dixie Arrows – Shortbows now have a true short-range game
    Improved Arrow Tracers
    MMM Bows (Alpha run) – All Bows Fire Differently From Stock Game

Beta 1.0
    Now Works with All Game Modes (still testing, but looks good)
    Added Message of the Day

MMM Mod + LRM Mod for all game types
    (LRM Mod by itself for all modes coming soon, we suggest you run LRM mod on your server)

“Message of the Day”
    (Currently displays MMM’s server welcome message, but we are in beta so its a start)

Archers Can Dodge
    Buffed Dodge Speed for both Light Classes
    Light Class Health Buff
    Resized Van Swords – Looks and feels better than originals, plus no more dumb 12 foot sword swinging noobs
    Fully Revamped Weapon System (All Classes Got Buffs) – helps to overcome bubble issue so you can hit each other.
    resized almost all small weapon so far, great feel to them and they are usefull now and not face huggy
    all weapons feel and work way better then stock chivalry
    Increased Ammo for all ranged weapons (javs to come)
    totally new ranged system
    longbow is for long shots and has epic tracers,
    short bow is rapid fire matrix like arrows that whistle and go about 15-20 ft only with epic tracers/sounds
    warbow is the midrange bow with about 100-150 ft range and epic tracers also
    Increased Smoke Pots by 1
    Increased Fire Pots by 1
    Increased Throwing Knives by 3
    Beast Mode Stamina System (Press Kick or Dodge for Unlimited Stam, 1st spawn with it on, activation required each life from there on) for all classes – you choose how you play.

this is gonna be about a mod that offers way more intense gameplay then stock with not so many nerfs,
    Red Giant and I are working on and have been working on for over a year now.

this mod offers low respawns, unlimited stamina, archers can dodge and have increased back stab damage as well as the maa’s having back stab damage, archers and maa will not die in 1 hit any more also, all the bows have 100 arrows and cbows will have 50 ammo and so will javelins, 6 throwing knives and 4 throwing axes and 2 oil pots and 2 smoke bombs.

theres lots more changes to come so don’t think that this is it and its just some dumb buff mod.

we shall release the MMM Low Respawn mod here and the MOTD mod in a while if testing goes well.
    everyone should love that one, it will work with all game modes eventually and should be on every server to make it more fun.

if you would like to help test or just want some epic fun come jump on the Modded Matrix Mayhem server anytime, thanks and we will keep you updated

• @WARSAW:

this mod offers low respawns, unlimited stamina, archers can dodge and have increased back stab damage as well as the maa’s having back stab damage, archers and maa will not die in 1 hit any more also, all the bows have 100 arrows and cbows will have 50 ammo and so will javelins, 6 throwing knives and 4 throwing axes and 2 oil pots and 2 smoke bombs.

Knight population: 0

• Why don’t you just play Call of Duty?

• if fast paced hardcore gameplay isn’t your thing that’s fine my friend.

if you crave something a bit more epic and intense then you should try this mod.

and call of duty is lame and way to linear for me to waste my time on dudeface.

almost everything is gonna be made a bit better in this mod, lower flinch times faster gameplay faster spawns etc etc etc and more on your reaction times.

you be surprised how much better the game gets just with just stun dazes gone and not dying because you blocked 3 attacks and had no stam.

let alone the faster spawns, there is a lot of custom stuff to come in this mod.
    shorter weapons will get the modded reach they deserve and to help eliminate face hugging.

so much will be changing its gonna be so fun.

these faster spawns will give a new player about an extra 2 mins of game time per ffa map

Edit…
    ffa testing in progress, Modded Matrix Mayhem server running smooth with mod and no crashes so far.
    good times ahead…

• gd job on ya server and mod, I have played there more than once and it was fun. I wanted to ask, How would I go about adding bots to a dedicated server? I have not found much modding resource on this game yet.

• thanks brotha, glad you enjoyed it.

hit me up in pm and ill tell you how.

good news today people Low Respawn Mod - Alpha v1.0 is out and available for testing if your interested just follow this link below
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228888098

to download it and try it.
    currently LRM only works for FFA

LRM = Low Respawn Mod

• @Click:

gd job on ya server and mod, I have played there more than once and it was fun. I wanted to ask, How would I go about adding bots to a dedicated server? I have not found much modding resource on this game yet.

Dat alt account with 1 post, heh.

• @Vesanus:

Errrm ok Vesanus, now I have 2 posts :) Ty warsaw will pm you in a sec.

• don’t you have anything better to do them make yourself look like an idiot for harassing people who are trying to better the game and the modding community?

back on topic…

Low Respawn Mod - Alpha v1.0 is out and available for testing if your interested just follow this link below
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile…/?id=228888098

to download it and try it and for setup and installation info,
    currently LRM only works for FFA

LRM = Low Respawn Mod

Edit…

new balance changes coming in next version of MMM Alpha 1, weapon reaches, weapon force, sword lengths and dodge speeds just to name a few of the many many upcoming changes.

well I just tested the next alpha release and man is it hot, talk about some new intensity in the game, I think a lot of you guys are really gonna like these changes, no matter what class you play the battles are way more intense feeling with these new weapon values.

we are releasing MMM Alpha 1.2 in a few minutes so come by and help us do live testing on
    Modded Matrix Mayhem server, its gonna be some fun times.

• Originally Posted by Click
    gd job on ya server and mod, I have played there more than once and it was fun. I wanted to ask, How would I go about adding bots to a dedicated server? I have not found much modding resource on this game yet.

ya wrong on that thought m8.

• It pisses me off to have to wait 12 seconds to re-spawn! Gj

• thanks to Red giant,
    no more long spawns with this my friend, the LRM Mod included in this package will give you an extra 2 mins of game time in ffa maps let alone the team games!

MMM Mod’s Beta was released tonight and is on the server Modded Matrix Mayhem

lots of unique changes in this update!

come enjoy some epic new feeling combat guys you will have a blast.

MMM Beta 1.0 is here!!!
    This Mod Package Includes:

(LRM Mod by itself for all modes being soon, we suggest you run this on your server)

“Message of the Day”
    (Currently displays MMM’s server welcome message, but we are in beta so its a start)

Archers Can Dodge
    Light Class Health Buff
    Resized Van Swords – Looks and feels better than originals.
    Fully Revamped Weapon System (All Classes Got Buffs) – helps to overcome bubble issue so you can hit each other.
    longbow is for long shots and has epic tracers, short bow is rapid fire matrix like arrows that whistle and go about 15-20 ft only with huge tracers and warbow is the xpert bow with about 100-150 ft range and epic tracers also
    Increased Fire Pots by 1
    Beast Mode Stamina System (Press Kick or Dodge for Unlimited Stam, 1st spawn with it on, activation required each life from there on) for all classes – you choose how you play.

more to come in next update stay tuned.

change log coming soon.

• This Mod Package Includes all of this!:

Beta 1.2
    Balanced MMM epic Bows mod –
    Longbow shoots long and smooth,
    Shortbow has Warsaws Whistling Dixie rapid fire matrix arrows and provides a true short game,
    the Warbow is fast, powerful, and for medium range.
    Three bows, three different strategies.
    Different from Beta 1.1 in every way, so give the Bows a try!

also fine tuning movment speeds for all classes, kick times and flinch times and secondary switch times for
    even better more epicly balanced action in MMM beta 1.3 stay tuned lots more to come guys.

Beta 1.1
    Converted Game Speed system – faster, floatier (on low grav servers), and more fun
    Health Buffs for Knights and Vans – You feel like you have armor
    Lowered Draw Times for Bows
    Slower Arrow Speeds (so Archers are not OP from the better Draw time)
    Warsaw’s Whistling Dixie Arrows – Shortbows now have a true short-range game
    Improved Arrow Tracers
    MMM Bows (Alpha run) – All Bows Fire Differently From Stock Game

Beta 1.0
    Now Works with All Game Modes (still testing, but looks good)
    Added Message of the Day

(LRM Mod by itself for all modes coming soon, we suggest you run LRM mod on your server)

“Message of the Day”

Archers Can Dodge
    Light Class Health Buff
    Resized Van Swords – Looks and feels better than originals, plus no more dumb 12 foot sword swinging noobs
    resized almost all small weapon so far, great feel to them and they are usefull now and not face huggy
    longbow is for long shots and has epic tracers,
    short bow is rapid fire matrix like arrows that whistle and go about 15-20 ft only with epic tracers/sounds
    warbow is the midrange bow with about 100-150 ft range and epic tracers also
    Increased Fire Pots by 1

• a suggestion, could beast mode be attached to the battle cry?

• actually beast mode was found on accident and is actually a glitch in the game by putting certain -values in certain spots that tie into stamina things so im not sure if that’s possible but we will look into that.

and with kick you aren’t immobilized and vunrable when activating it like you would be with battle cry, you can kick back your enemy as you activate it

• Are you really talking with yourself here? That’s hilarious.

• do you trolls really not have anything better to do then troll a mod topic?

anyway back on topic people enjoy this mod for your server

MMM Low Respawn Mod or

MMM LRM IS OUT NOW AND READY FOR YOUR SERVER!

For server admins:

modname=MMMInstantRespawn

To install the LRM Mod on your server, subscribe from the Workshop link below,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228888098

then

start up the chiv launcher and let it download the folder
    and file for MMMInstantRespawn.

The Folder is located located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and the file is located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK__CMWSDKFiles

copy/paste the Mod folder to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and then the Mod file to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

add this:
    ?modname=MMMInstantRespawn
    to the correct spot in the target line of your shortcut for your server and apply to save.

Restart the server and it should appear with a blue border over it in the server browser and MMM Low Spawn
    should appear in the line with your server.

No known bugs so far, so feed back would be nice,

thanks and enjoy the extra game time and fast respawnage!

• Dat alt account. So funny.

• @Flippy:

Dat alt account. So funny.

lol I thought same thing.

• trolling a mod post is about as childish as you can get.

keep burying yourself you morons.