Reverse overhead

• Nice post Nohbdy.

No please don’t remove my exploits! I need them because I crutch on them!

• nerf contortionists
    nerf yogi
    nerf backbone

tbs please

• reverseparry reversecounteroverhead into reverse 180° turnreverseoverhead > reverse overhead

Step it up son.

• Mod

I never had the patience to learn it, but I respect the players who can pull if off successfully. Definitely not something that needs to be removed. Also useful for breaking doors down in TO maps.

• i always use it for breaking doors so i can keep an eye out.

• Reverse overheads are bitch!

With certain weapons, you get two chances to hit the enemy. As far as I know, it’s still impossible to hit an enemy twice with a single swing, but if you miss with the first part of release, you can do a 180 back around and catch them with the very end of release. Messer and Bardiche come to mind ;)

• Reverse overheads are fine, nay, wonderful.

• @H:

As far as I know, it’s still impossible to hit an enemy twice with a single swing

Yep, it’s impossible.

• Deathspins 180° (reverse Overhead) and 360° Spin are technics and no Exploits. This is skillplay, learn it to make, learn it to parry (no Problem to parry you must only know how) or stop whining pls.

• We need more stupid shit like this since feints are bad and bubble is big and stamina low

• To clearify: I don’t want this “exploit” or “tactic” ( whatever you want to call it ) to be removed. However, I would love to see it having some downsides, esp. if the bubble gets removed soon.

• @Stuffy:

To clearify: I don’t want this “exploit” or “tactic” ( whatever you want to call it ) to be removed. However, I would love to see it having some downsides, esp. if the bubble gets removed soon.

What would you like other than having to sacrifice all your visual awareness, risk whiffing for no reason, getting blocked and riposted while you’re looking the wrong direction, etc.

If you haven’t already, try to make it work for yourself as much as possible. I’m sure you’ll quickly discover the downsides to it. If there were none then everyone would be running around backwards all the time, which obviously isn’t the case.

• It can be hard to parry a riposte as it is. Some of them just come at you so fast that you can’t turn quickly enough to parry at the right spot.

If you riposte someone’s reverse overhead, they’re getting hit. No questions asked.

• distance is the key. your footwork is the best parry. Use the Move In and Move out System.

Maa have totally no Problem with Spins, they dodge out and thats it.
    Vanguard and Knights, so Keep distance with your feet. go backwards and block deep.

It Works.

• @CRUSHED:

reverseparry reversecounteroverhead into reverse 180° turnreverseoverhead > reverse overhead

Step it up son.

2deep4me…

• People who use this exploit? tend to fight using only this. Makes them easy to defend against when they’re one-dimensional. Plus they look like monkeys with epilepsy, which makes me laugh.

• it is nooooooooo exploit. it is an skillfull technic, god damn.

And who use spins? Alle Pro Vanguard and Knights! ALL!

• @BillDoor:

People who use this exploit? tend to fight using only this. Makes them easy to defend against when they’re one-dimensional. Plus they look like monkeys with epilepsy, which makes me laugh.

Yes this, just step back and hit X2 :D Enjoy yourself!

All jokes aside, when I see a knight successfully pull off a ROH strike or parry in the midst of fighting 1-2 people, it’s always impressive. Although I haven’t really made my mind up about whether I think 3rd person view is “exploitative” enough to warrant that label. If I see a successful ROH strike/parry on a 1st person locked server, well done!

• It is a pretty situational technique and far less useful outside of duels. It looks incredibly silly, but it is a valid mechanic that can be blocked, punished, and avoided.

Usually when someone is really into ROHs, I just step back aways and watch them spin, just like the old dancing vanguards.

• all you have to do is look down and press block to parry this moronic tactic, its really very easy.
    I blocked sum fool 10 times in row the other day trying to do this.