Chivalry Guide ''Be an epic Warrior'' (german)

• Hey Community,

I wrote a Chivalry guide ‘‘Be an epic Warrior’’ for Pro play.
    I wrote about Dragging, Life and Stamina Rules, Movementrules, Shara Rules, Deathspins, Delays, etc.
    Also i explain the Armor thickness and the types of Damage.

Im so sorry but i wrote this guide in german cuz my english are not good enough. Maybe i make a English Version in next time but i need time for this.
    For all german speaking guys, have fun with the guide.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jypc3c6np1vxwet/Chivalry%20Rules%20for%20Combat.pdf

As next i make a Man at Arms Guide for and against Maa. I speak there from personal experience and honor some good Man at Arms guys like Barkas, Shara, Sir Edmund the Rabbit, Double A Battery and maybe others.

• Quite good but it seems outdated in some regards:

• MaA blunt resistance is 25% (not 15%)
    • Knight blunt resistance is 39% (doesn’t seem much but is significant)
    • Norse Stab only deals 55 damage now
    • mega-jump was patched out I guess

• ok nice info :D.

yeah mega jump was patched, but i think it is not this what i mean. my mega jump is still there. I can make it but the ground plays a role. Take a Shild as maa, press 3 for Switch, dodge and jump. You cant jump high but far.

I add the new % Datas in my Pdf.

• @Memnon:

Hey Community,

I wrote a Chivalry guide ‘‘Be an epic Warrior’’ for Pro play.
    I wrote about Dragging, Life and Stamina Rules, Movementrules, Shara Rules, Deathspins, Delays, etc.
    Also i explain the Armor thickness and the types of Damage.

Im so sorry but i wrote this guide in german cuz my english are not good enough. Maybe i make a English Version in next time but i need time for this.
    For all german speaking guys, have fun with the guide.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jypc3c6np1vxwet/Chivalry%20Rules%20for%20Combat.pdf

As next i make a Man at Arms Guide for and against Maa. I speak there from personal experience and honor some good Man at Arms guys like Barkas, Shara, Sir Edmund the Rabbit, Double A Battery and maybe others.

Yeah all the stuff that ruins this ever more glitchy game, its not pro play its explioting and exaggerating the game that makes it look shit and is not enjoyable for the players who do not use these lame tactics.

This is not because I cant swingdrag because I can and used it a few times then relaised its just an exploit. I admit it takes a lot of skill to get good at it and some people are exelent at it but you have to admit it looks very wrong and surley its not ment to be in the game or at least be that exaggerated if that makes sense.

• @Wrath:

Yeah all the stuff that ruins this ever more glitchy game, its not pro play its explioting and exaggerating the game that makes it look shit and is not enjoyable for the players who do not use these lame tactics.

This is not because I cant swingdrag because I can and used it a few times then relaised its just an exploit. I admit it takes a lot of skill to get good at it and some people are exelent at it but you have to admit it looks very wrong and surley its not ment to be in the game or at least be that exaggerated if that makes sense.

Basically you are just saying that the animations are terrible. To which, I agree. I hope they’ll actually look sensible in Chivalry 2.

• @Wrath:

ok, i know it is not realistic. but hey, its a game. And real dragging is hard to learn and hard to block, but you can. This is the Skill what i mean. And for me, Dragging is not so bad like feints. Feints are so irritating and it is not real skill for me and my bros. We use only feints vs. feinting guys.

By RK you can learn spam feinting but not other stuff. By me you can learn all technics.

• Weapons Guide is on. (Damage, Tactics, Skillfactor)

HF.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rq53urue6i4lrhl/Waffen%20Chiv.pdf

• Stopped reading after “Deathspins”.

• Maa guide but not finish yet.
    Work goes on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d16gln9djaej0jf/Man%20at%20Arms.pdf

• @Monsteri:

Basically you are just saying that the animations are terrible. To which, I agree. I hope they’ll actually look sensible in Chivalry 2.

This is such a big problem and I don’t know why people haven’t even brought it up til now. Regular swings look fine. Even lookdowns look pretty good. But delayed overheads/slashes and drag stabs skip frames and look like shit. I think there would be far fewer “exploit”!, “he’s glitching.” whines if they didnt actually look glitchy and like the game wasn’t designed to handle them well.

• @swagfox:

This is such a big problem and I don’t know why people haven’t even brought it up til now. Regular swings look fine. Even lookdowns look pretty good. But delayed overheads/slashes and drag stabs skip frames and look like shit. I think there would be far fewer “exploit”!, “he’s glitching.” whines if they didnt actually look glitchy and like the game wasn’t designed to handle them well.

+1

10/chars

• @Memnon:

Maa guide but not finish yet.
    Work goes on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d16gln9djaej0jf/Man%20at%20Arms.pdf

Google translate hates your words, or something lol.

• @Terminally:

Google translate hates your words, or something lol.

well, Google translate hates all languages.

• :,(

/10chars

• Hey have you disabled the dropbox links? I am not able to download the guide because of them being disabled :/
    Any chance of me still getting a copy of the english draft?

• the links have been recreated.
    And its german and the last guide is not finish yet.

• You need a guide for MAA ezmode class?
    Here is guide for you:
    1. Press Dodge button
    2. ???
    3. Win fights, no sweat.

Noob Ritter, und die Szene ist voll davon, benutzen immer Norse mit Feints. (RK, Lions etc). Dasmachen sie deswegen weil sie nur damit eine Chance haben zu gewinnen. Ritter mit Skill
    nehmen ein Breitschwert und führen einen einigermaßen fairen Kampf (HRR, CR, KnH, FF).

topkek m8
    Noob knights, and the scene is full of them, always use Norse with feints. (RK, Lions etc). They do it just because to have a chance to win. Knight with Skill take a broadsword and lead a reasonably fair fight (HRR, CR, KNH, FF).

• Mod

Norse feints. What are you castlule?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

You need a guide for MAA ezmode class?
    Here is guide for you:
    1. Press Dodge button
    2. ???
    3. Win fights, no sweat.

topkek m8
    Noob knights, and the scene is full of them, always use Norse with feints. (RK, Lions etc). They do it just because to have a chance to win. Knight with Skill take a broadsword and lead a reasonably fair fight (HRR, CR, KNH, FF).

And this is the part only for u:

Maa Pros gibt es wenige, verdammt wenige. Die meisten haben keine Ahnung wie man gegen
    einen Maa spielt um zu überleben und sie haben erst recht keine Ahnung davon als Maa zu
    spielen. Sie sagen die Klasse ist sooo easy, aber wenn sie selber diese Klasse spielen bekommen
    sie nichts auf die Reihe. Es ist ein von Beginn an geschürter Hass gegen Maa, von Leuten die
    einfach unfähig sind zu spielen oder zu verstehen.

• Mod

@Memnon:

And this is the part only for u:

Maa Pros gibt es wenige, verdammt wenige. Die meisten haben keine Ahnung wie man gegen
    einen Maa spielt um zu überleben und sie haben erst recht keine Ahnung davon als Maa zu
    spielen. Sie sagen die Klasse ist sooo easy, aber wenn sie selber diese Klasse spielen bekommen
    sie nichts auf die Reihe. Es ist ein von Beginn an geschürter Hass gegen Maa, von Leuten die
    einfach unfähig sind zu spielen oder zu verstehen.

FALSE. I’ve played MAA, it is by far the easier most anti fun class to play. I’ve hardly played MAA either…