There are some new bugs in the LIVE version

• 1.) As an archer, doesn’t really matter which bow, after reloading at an ammo box, after taking a few steps or sometimes right after, your ability to sprint is taken away. This is solved by switching weapons, but very annoying. This happens A LOT now.

Edit: now that i think about it, i’m pretty sure i’ve had this happen with other classes too, it may not be limited to archer only. I can remember when this happened to me as a maa as well. Something to do with grabbing ammo i’m pretty certain.

2.) i have had times with any melee class, where your ability to swing any attack is taken away. It happened to me most recently where i parried an attack, or maybe 2 attacks at once… i tried to attack anyone around me and they were not swinging at me. I tried scroll wheel and my mouse button and nothing would happen, just died. Not sure what causes this but if i get it on video which is not likely, i’ll post it.

3.) not really new, but desync levels have skyrocketed. I actually saw a guy today miss a swing completely, then i went for an attack, got 3/4 the way through the release, and then the guy hit me, hahaha. YOU CAN’T EXPLAIN THAT!

anyways, that’s about all for now, those first 2 are some new bugs… perhaps with the most recent patch.

• 2. confirmed have the same, its also after the flinch animation ending because 2h flinch is too long and not synced with the animation of first person

3. sounds like a speedhacker.

• well 3, the guy started attacking some other people after he missed me, i went to hit him in the back, and then i died from his slash that missed.

and you may not have seen 1 unless you ever play archer. I do from time to time.

• 1. Seems to be like it still thinks you’re drawing your bow, but then it resets when you redraw and cancel, or switch weapons

• The ammo box thing isn’t that new. Sometimes just drawing an arrow also makes you unable to move at all.
    And if you shoot and reload a crossbow without letting go of the aim key when the sights come back up you are unable to jump.

As for attacks not working, that’s been around a while. I know it has happened at points where neither flinch nor recovery could have been the cause.
    Also occasionally I find that from the beginning of an attack I’m completely locked out of any mouse movement, vertical or horizontal.

• 1. I get a problem like this all the time when using xbow. Maybe because I switch weapons often. It gets mixed up and won’t let me sprint with my bow down, so I aim my xbow… and I can sprint. With it aimed. Really annoying because after I fire a shot I can’t make a quick escape sometimes unless I switch weapons. Also means that the mouse sensitivity is unpredictable because normally it is slowed a bit while aiming, but when it gets boggled it isn’t limited.

• Problem 1. I have had on occasion

Problem 2. I have almost always had that problem where I have plenty of stam try to attack and nothing happens. This happens a lot and I have no idea why and I cannot replicate it. But there are times when I will swing with no stam and do zero damage. So figure that one out.

• idk rets, for me it’s like the thing where you couldn’t attack after getting hit off a catapult or ballista, but no amount of keys and buttons pressed will allow you to do anything. Typically if i got hit off a ballista and couldn’t attack, it would fix itself by mashing buttons or something, but i couldn’t do any attacks or even jump or kick.

For the 0 damage swings, my god i can’t count the number of times i’ve had my weapon go through someone and do 0 damage. The servers/game has been real desyncey lately too, maybe i have to verify my files for the 100th time.

• Thanks for the feedback guys, I’ll check these out ASAP.

• @50ShadesofClay:

idk rets, for me it’s like the thing where you couldn’t attack after getting hit off a catapult or ballista, but no amount of keys and buttons pressed will allow you to do anything. Typically if i got hit off a ballista and couldn’t attack, it would fix itself by mashing buttons or something, but i couldn’t do any attacks or even jump or kick.

For the 0 damage swings, my god i can’t count the number of times i’ve had my weapon go through someone and do 0 damage. The servers/game has been real desyncey lately too, maybe i have to verify my files for the 100th time.

The issue with getting off the cat or balista where you couldn’t fight, the trick to that was to hit parry. For what ever reason, parry would reset the ability to attack. So basically after getting hit off a siege weapon always parry.

Yeah the I have always had the problem with ghost stabs more than anything but a shit ton more after the bubble patch. I run out of stam so quickly sometimes when the ghost stabs happen. Seems really bad with halberd, maul and double axe for some reason.

• I would like to add to this the spot where you can get to the cow in darkforest.

Also, I have had instances now where using throwing axes or smokepots i get to throw 3 of them instead of 2. I thought I may have picked up another axe on my way for the axes, but I never heard the sound of picking one up, then it was confirmed when i had 3 smokepots… which you CANT pick up. SO i think that’s a bug too. Videos of both coming shortly.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpjCX_DtYsI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGaTSUNbOlrrHRp5ykT14xQ

This is what i was referring to with the Cow Area in Darkforest. I haven’t been able to find the 3 axe, or 3 smokepot footage i have but when i do i’ll post it.

• Clay can you upload a video of the bow sprint issue?