Long loading times and freezes

• Hello,

I have a problem and perhaps someone is able to help me. Starting the game takes really long, the actual connecting to a server even longer. All in all I am forced to watch this blue windowscreen for about 3min before I can enter a game. I tried to check my firewall, my internet connection and checking steam cache, nothing worked. Around two weeks ago all was working fine, but this waiting is really annoying.

To make it even worse in about half the times I can finally enter the game, it freezes at the start before I am able to select a team - I can see the world (from 6 feet under?) loading but nothing hapens after that.

Would be great if someone knew a solution - thank you very much.

• Bump–-please help this poor lad.

• How much GIGS of RAM do you have? Are you using 32 or 64 bit Windows?
    I had this issue when I was only using 2 GB (wooden PC), upgrading to 4 GB helped significantly.

• First off try renaming your config folder in \Documents\my games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config

• Thanks for your answer.

I have 8 Gig of RAM and am using Win 8.1 x64. The mysterious thing is that it used to work better two month ago. Can’t find the problem, installed Chivalry on my OS SSD and decreased the loading time a bit. Now it’s kind of admissible. If I have once entered a game and the map changes the whole loading time is only around 20s, as it used to be. I don’t understand :)

Renamed my Config, unfortunately it did not work.

• Double Post -