Assorted Bugs

• -Spartan spear despawned when I went to throw it. This has happened for a long time.
    -Chat bug where you can’t type after round end still occurs just as frequently.
    -I dropped the banner in order to fight off 2 ninjas in HTB mode, and somehow it picked up the flag and was awarding points continuously. The catch is that I had my Dane axes out the whole time, and toggled shield on/off as well. I have a screenshot it here.

Anyway, good patch. It’s been needed for a while, hopefully we’ll get another balance/content one next. What the game really needs is a bigger playerbase. Hardly anyone on at night.

• Lack of music is seriously annoying though.

• Dunno haven’t experienced that.

• Turn the music up/on in audio settings?

The knights two handed SOW parry animation is still messed up.

• @lemonater47:

Nothing wrong with it, adapt.

• Its in slow motion.

• @lemonater47:

Turn the music up/on in audio settings?

Not the case,I have music at 100.Many people are experiencing this too since the last patch,I think it has something to do with 32-bit systems.
    Also the two handed SoW animation is now much better than it was,nothing wrong with it.

• @Xrathk:

Not the case,I have music at 100.Many people are experiencing this too since the last patch,I think it has something to do with 32-bit systems.

Considering the deadliest warrior steam store page says “System Requirements: Chivarly: Deadliest Warrior DLC requires a 64 bit OS”
    32 bit systems having problems isn’t something that’s worth fixing