Guys, seriously…

• Learn how to handle a loss. I just left a classic server because every single person in there just had a bitter attitude. Every time I beat someone they had an excuse, or even a flat out delusion that I feinted. Even if I had (which I didn’t) I really don’t want to hear it. Then the clanmates of the supposed “victim” chimed in saying they saw it. I don’t care that you’re level 40+ and you feel entitled to winning all of your fights. Someone beat you. Big friggin deal. Is your self worth and identity so tightly intertwined into this game that you can’t handle it?

Sorry, I’m just pissed. I play this game because I enjoy some nice competition with good sports. When I say “hey nice job on that ROH” and your response is “I can look down overhead, too” You just make yourself look immature. I had to leave at that point. It was no longer fun.

This kind of elitist attitude “I’m high level so the laws of nature dictate that I win and if I don’t it’s because I was cheated” is just bad for the community. Get over yourself. Seriously.

• Write down victim’s name. Feint him forevermore.

• Which classic duel server was this? If it was Lg Duels last night, there are a couple of people in there that I know you’re talking about. Most people know they’re whiners and cry every time they lose, just ignore them. Most clan fags aren’t like that.

• If I had a penny for every thread that can probably be summarised as “I am passively implying that I win lots of fights against high levels and people get mad cus im good lel lolz is game grow up lel, shit community kick 4 feinting get gud scrub votekicked for doing well rahhh oh noes ppl need to learn how to loose brah I enjoy competition and particularly do not mind losing because I’m very dignified (and mainly never lose lel)”…

Id probably have enough pennies to buy a packet of oreos - which would dull the pain of reading yet another one of these shitty clone threads. However, I dont get a penny for reading this much-travelled shite: so instead im just irritated.

Yes. Some people get mad when they lose. At anything. Across all games. Football. Darts. Caber Tossing. Mario Kart. Who cares? SHUT THE FOCK UUUUUP ALREADDDDYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTT FUUUUUCK NOONE CARES. Disable chat or something

• @Triumphant:

If I had a penny for every thread that can probably be summarised as “I am passively implying that I win lots of fights against high levels and people get mad cus im good lel lolz is game grow up lel, shit community kick 4 feinting get gud scrub votekicked for doing well rahhh oh noes ppl need to learn how to loose brah I enjoy competition and particularly do not mind losing because I’m very dignified (and mainly never lose lel)”…

Id probably have enough pennies to buy a packet of oreos - which would dull the pain of reading yet another one of these shitty clone threads. However, I dont get a penny for reading this much-travelled shite: so instead im just irritated.

Yes. Some people get mad when they lose. At anything. Across all games. Football. Darts. Caber Tossing. Mario Kart. Who cares? SHUT THE FOCK UUUUUP ALREADDDDYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTT FUUUUUCK NOONE CARES.

+1
    /tenchars

• @Triumphant:

If I had a penny for every thread that can probably be summarised as “I am passively implying that I win lots of fights against high levels and people get mad cus im good lel lolz is game grow up lel, shit community kick 4 feinting get gud scrub votekicked for doing well rahhh oh noes ppl need to learn how to loose brah I enjoy competition and particularly do not mind losing because I’m very dignified (and mainly never lose lel)”…

Yes. Some people get mad when they lose. At anything. Across all games. Football. Darts. Caber Tossing. Mario Kart. Who cares? SHUT THE FOCK UUUUUP ALREADDDDYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIITTTTT FUUUUUCK NOONE CARES. Disable chat or something

First off, I am also level 40, so I’m not passively implying anything. I was very clear with my point: I beat someone in a duel and they couldn’t handle it so they had to come up with excuses. The other part of that is this kind of attitude hurts the community. My concern, and admitted rage is directed solely at the attitude. You, sir, are being presumptuous.

Secondly, you must put a lot of effort into seeking out and replying to threads like these seeing as you could buy a pack of oreos if you had a penny for each one. To add to that, you must be among those who care seeing as you took the time to provide a well articulated response to it.

Among all of that poorly thought out jumble of reductive verbal diarrhea, you did have somewhat of a point: Raging on the forums about it won’t change anything. And I honestly don’t expect it to. However, I can provide the server name (Yes, flippy, it was LG Duels) and warn others about it.

• It took me all of about three minutes to find your thread: read it - and write my response. Go away now, and take your boring clone thread with you

• Sorry man, but I’m here to stay. That’s the beauty of the forums. If you don’t like it YOU can simply stop reading and go troll another thread.

Love you.

• I think what turd was trying to say is that complaining about people who cry when they lose is just about as annoying and pointless as the people you complain about.

There is no purpose to this thread. If you want to vent, go do it on /v/ or something.

• It’s no big news that the casual community is shit

• Move to Australia.

This NEVER happens. If it does half the server is with you with most of the others not caring.

Theres like one player who everyone knows down here that does that. And I think he’s moved to deadliest warrior.

• lol i think i just farted

• I’m just going to copypaste my reply from similiar thread:

I see lots of whining about feints, drags, footwork and various weapons daily. Best way to deal with it is just ignore those players who whine.

I don’t think I have seen that many clan players moan about feints here is EU. It’s mostly just pubstompers.
    I have also noticed that those who usually whine about drags and feints favor fast weapons like bearded axe, norse sword etc… Coincidence?

OP, do whatever the fuck you want but if you get kicked don’t take it too hard and especially don’t create threads like this. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it.

• Grab shield, feint them into the pits of pubstomping-hell.