The Toilet No Archers/Limited

• 195.154.168.136:7803

Sooooo… got tired of shitty multiplay servers. Went n rented a simrai didnt I! EU. So I guess this is an announcement of this!

• Safety from third person buttlords here: locked 1st person.
    • Currently TWO archer slots per team.
    • Map Rotation Stoneshill/Darkforest/Battlegrounds/Hillside TO
    • Nice SimRai smoothness and low pings.
    • 26 Slot

If it does well: It’ll be here to stay: needs to get populated first though. At some point i’ll look at adding customs from the community for testing or just general play once finished. (Wolfslair… ;))

If the server does well i’ll keep it indefinitely, so keep coming in whenever you play chiv, and bringing mates! I want everyone to enjoy but im only a poor student so its too much for me to pay if it doesn’t see use.

-Looking for admins-

Join! Help me Populate :). X

• You got tired of Multiplay servers? Now? I think TEMPLAR had a multiplay server for like 2 weeks until we had enough

• Currently pretty full of people - this is awesome! Add to favourites :).

• I’m not EU, but just make it TO Stoneshill and Darkforest. Maybe Hillside, but definitely not Battlegrounds.

• 1 archerslot. . . might be one to few, but I like it! no shitadel! woo

• @SOC:

I’m not EU, but just make it TO Stoneshill and Darkforest. Maybe Hillside, but definitely not Battlegrounds.

What matters the most: no citadel.

• What’s wrong with battlegrounds? Is fun map, only problem are the archers. With them gone the map’s all fine, no?

• @Martys:

What’s wrong with battlegrounds? Is fun map, only problem are the archers. With them gone the map’s all fine, no?

No. Masons have huge advantage on second objective in solo pubs.

• Good server, tested and approved!

• @SOC:

In my experience it’s been pretty 50 50 even with the archers.

• Good server. Many admin logins happened in a short space of time, well worth the time spent on the server tonight.

Edit: Thumi smells.

• yea good server populated by som pretty cool guys, only intended to look in but ended up playing for ages!

@Jetstream:

Edit: Thumi smells.

NO

• i want one of these in murica.

and battlegrounds is pretty fun, i like the 2nd objective and all the open space in the first part of the push. The 2nd part is a grind, but with a decent team it’s fun.

• I like the server, Sam can’t even block my dane axe on it so I’m satisfied.

• @Xylvion:

I like the server, Sam can’t even block my dane axe on it so I’m satisfied.

This can’t be true, Sam is the best CMW player.

• jet steam think he so kewl but he gay

• Server is great til planetus arrives, gets me into TS so im practically a hostage and clears the place out with his thousands of tiny, pecker, ludicrously effective bodkins. One archer slot is all that little fecker needs… I’d seriously consider perma-banning that prick if it wasn’t for the fact I like the guy. He’s also an admin now so… lel.

If your reading this, stay away from my server, planets. I love you but you’ll scare the noobs away. Go clear out the official ones so they all come to my archer free utopia.

Speaking of which. If I hypothetically was to take away the one sacred archer slot per team… what do i do in the ini file to get that?

Currently i changed it to something like (not exact obv) archerlimit=1, wheras the limit was originally archerlimit=0 which is no limit. What do I type to block the class entirely?

What to people think for A.) No archer at all (and enforced against -the- glitch) B.) one archer as is C.) 2 archer slots - a couple of requests.

May also do some super manly ‘Knight Only’ nights ;). Thoughts?

• @Triumphant:

What to people think for A.) No archer at all (and enforced against -the- glitch) B.) one archer as is C.) 2 archer slots - a couple of requests.

I vote B.) so that MAA can’t have complete freedom to dominate everyone (and enforce against glitching, only one per team please).

Even one archer can make the life of opposing team miserable, especially if that archer is something like Planetus who can predict sidesteps and apparently never misses shot.

Two archers would be fine but it seems that this server will be frequented by top EU players (maybe?) and one good archer is a nightmare to everyone else, let alone two.

@Triumphant:

May also do some super manly ‘Knight Only’ nights ;). Thoughts?

Knight only, double axe, no throwables, final countdown. Can’t get manlier than that.

• @SOC:

Well… yeah… But for some reason I don’t mind not being able to win at this map as I do at other maps, like the first stage of… uh the map with trebuches and ships and stuff.

• @Triumphant:

Speaking of which. If I hypothetically was to take away the one sacred archer slot per team… what do i do in the ini file to get that?

Currently i changed it to something like (not exact obv) archerlimit=1, wheras the limit was originally archerlimit=0 which is no limit. What do I type to block the class entirely?

iArcherLimit=0 is correct, it only seemed like no limit because you changed bUseArcherLimit=false at the same time