Alpha Release v1.o - MMM Low Respawn Mod available now!

• MMM Low Respawn Mod or

MMM LRM IS OUT NOW AND READY FOR YOUR SERVER!

For server admins:

modname=MMMInstantRespawn

To install the LRM Mod on your server, subscribe from the Workshop link below,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228888098

then

start up the chiv launcher and let it download the folder
    and file for MMMInstantRespawn.

The Folder is located located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and the file is located here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\CookedSDK__CMWSDKFiles

copy/paste the Mod folder to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

and then the Mod file to this directory:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\CookedSDK

add this:
    ?modname=MMMInstantRespawn
    to the correct spot in the target line of your shortcut for your server and apply to save.

Restart the server and it should appear with a blue border over it in the server browser and MMM Low Spawn
    should appear in the line with your server.

No known bugs so far, so feed back would be nice,

thanks and enjoy the extra game time and fast respawnage!

• Thanks for this Mod.

But i don’t understand : The correct spot ?

here is my target : D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe AOCFFA-Arena3_p?steamsockets?modname=MMMInstantRespawn -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=INTERNAL IP

Not works :’(

• FULL VERSION OUT NOW!!!

download it now for your server and get more game time and have more fun.

please be advised LTS and Duel don’t have spawn times, but you can still use this mod even if you have other game modes in your roatation.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228888098

Download MMM Low Respawn Mod from the link above^^^,
    it has detailed instruction on how to do it if you aren’t sure.

Meo:

here is my command line if that helps you my friend.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe” AOCFFA-Nightarena_p?modname=MMMInstantRespawn?steamsockets?numplay=18 -seekfreeloadingserver -dedicated=true"

maybe try switching the spot that you have your ?modname=MMMInstantRespawn

or try this 1 below cause you forgot the " " in yours

“D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\chivalry_ded_server\Binaries\Win32\UDKLogging.exe” AOCFFA-Arena3_p?steamsockets?modname=MMMInstantRespawn -dedicated=true -seekfreeloadingserver -multihome=INTERNAL IP